Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 19:13 15 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : Precision Lock Nuts from Switzerland

KusoUSA

Posted: 03:26pm 02 May 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi:

I am new member to this forum. We are the USA distributor to Kuso Relock lock nuts of Switzerland. We offer the most precision lock nuts available in the world, ground within 3 microns, made with metric or American threads, and in any size.

Precision lock nuts will extend engine life and is a critical piece for applications like wind mills. Please check us out on the internet and if you have any questions or would like a quote; please do so on our site.

Regards,
Moses Botbol | www.kuso-usa.com

info@kuso-usa.com
Edited by Gizmo 2011-05-04
World’s Best Precision Lock Nuts Made in Switzerland – www.kuso-usa.com

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 10:41pm 03 May 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

A couple of the forum members remarked that Kuso was a Chinese based business because some of the links on the site point to web pages ending in ch. Recently I've been having a hard time with Chinese hackers and spammers, and I jumped the gun and also accused Kuso of been a Chinese site pretending to be in Sweden.

I'm an idiot, the country code for Sweden is ch, and China is cn. I apologize.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

KusoUSA

Posted: 10:35am 04 May 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Actually CH is for Switzerland, but close enough. Thanks for fixing thread.
World’s Best Precision Lock Nuts Made in Switzerland – www.kuso-usa.com

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024