Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 10:35 15 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : 42 pole F&P Unwired Motors etc

Jaffasoft

Posted: 06:21am 18 Jul 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I have 12 of these in various wire sizes all in good nick, not wired just straight out of the washing machines 'as is'.

$40 each or offer a bulk deal. Plus delivery which can be calculated for each location. You let me know how much from Hamilton, Victoria to you!

The3y have the spline, bolts. Not the plastic around it with the bearings as i use the plastic for chicken coops. There are a few bearings on there own removed from the plastic casing if anyone wants them included. Please ask.

All in good condition that you can start you wind turbine electricity DIY projects with. See this web site for more information.

Jaffasoft

Posted: 06:33am 18 Jul 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

That was 42 Pole f&P machines i meant in the title!

Marcus20VT

Posted: 08:38pm 11 Oct 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi - you have PM.

Jaffasoft

Posted: 11:45pm 28 Nov 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi, got the PM and have responded with a way to send you a F&P Motor.

I am leaving Hamilton Victoria and driving slowly all the way up to Coffs harbor via the Hume Freeway if anyone wants a F&P dropped along the trip let me know in the next two days till Thursday 1st Dec, 2011, morning and i can load a few in the car, meet you first hand and exchange the motor. Will have to be a quick drop off and then i have to get on my way so have yr cash ready.

Happy Wind Turbine Projects!

You can also email me direct at jaffasoft@gmail.com for direct! I will have Internet while i travel :). Edited by Jaffasoft 2011-11-30

patmerridea

Posted: 12:18pm 28 Jan 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

hi listen do u still have ?
Im interested in get f/p parts/turbines and i would want all the bearings as i cant get any of those parts over here in N Ireland. I know the postage would be high but if your willing to sell them, Im willing to buy and pay the postage coverage !!!!

hope to hear from you soon

tlambert1979

Posted: 12:31am 21 Feb 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi...do you still have these for sale?

Jaffasoft

Posted: 01:23am 21 Feb 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I have still got these in fact I've got more! Hamilton, Victoria Australia if anyone wants to call in PM me for address and or still 40 each plus postage anywhere you want!

Jaffasoft

Posted: 03:21am 21 Feb 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

You can two for 70 plus freight.

Edited by Jaffasoft 2012-02-22

Jaffasoft

Posted: 12:41pm 15 Mar 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I got plenty of them. I pulled another three out today! 30 each now to anyone Australia wide. Just ad your postage cost wherever you are!

Comes unwired and all the parts straight from out of the F&P Washing Machines. So you can start your DIY projects exactly as explained in the DIY section of this web site.

I would put some photos to show you but ive tried and things are not working for me. The 'Choose file' button does not fuction from using this Andriod Tablet.

Edited by Jaffasoft 2012-03-16

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 01:33pm 15 Mar 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Jaffasoft said  
I would put some photos to show you but ive tried and things are not working for me. The 'Choose file' button does not fuction from using this Andriod Tablet.

Have you tried the image upload function

Hang on, ignore that, I see your problem is not that, its later when you are asked to choose the file.

Tablets can be a bit funny when it comes to uploading images and files. See the "Choose File" button is asking your Andriod to give you access to its file structure, and it doesn't like that.

GlennEdited by Gizmo 2012-03-16
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

Jaffasoft

Posted: 01:37pm 15 Mar 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

That's what i was descibing as not functioning.. probably because of this Andriod Tablet l'm using. It keeps flickering and i can't select the 'Choose file' button.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024