Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 08:14 26 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : Build PMG Generators instruction DVD

Energy Creator

Posted: 01:05am 26 Dec 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello my name is Brian.

I have a new way to make generators!
I make home build high efficient PMG Generators for wind turbines.
I make these generators in a cheap and easy way and whit in a day!
I have made a DVD to show you how to build these generators.
There are generator test movies on my site of the generators I make in the movie.
The generators in the movie are not that big because I just wanted to show you how to build them. There are more movies on the way but a big generator needs big magnets and big magnets cost big money, so please have some patients.
Whit the knowledge from the movie you can make a PMG Generator in any size you want for your windmill project.
A small 100 watt generator, or a generator of 10KW and anything in between is not a problem any more.
I have a new way to make the stator, I use the magnetic energy of the magnets for 100%

my site is www.energy-creator.com

Brian,
www.energy-creator.com

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 03:13am 05 Jan 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Brian sent a copy of his DVD to me to review. At first I was a bit skeptical, there are a lot rubbish DVD's out there with plans for cheap windmills, free energy motors, etc. This DVD isn't one of them , in fact I think the DVD is very good.

In the DVD Brian describes, in good detail, how to make your own alternator using magnet wire, magnets, a couple of bearings, and parts bought from any hardware store, like PVC pipe, epoxy, etc. The design is nothing special, its a typical radial air core alternator that almost anyone with windmill alternator experience will recognize. Output power is nothing special either.

So why do I like the DVD?

Well first up, the design and assembly technique Brian uses would scale easily. In fact Brian's shows how to make a small alternator capable of a few 10's of watts to a big water cooled model that could supply over a kw with a big enough power source, using basically the same process. Plus the DVD includes some templates to correctly mark out the magnet and coil positions.

Also, the DVD is a good teaching tool. Brian explains why single phase and 3 phase are different, and shows by example. He also shares a few handy assembly tips, I especially liked the tool for winding 3 phases at once. The whole DVD is full of little tricks Brian uses to assemble the alternators, a few of which I'll use on my own projects.

So yes I do like the DVD, especially for its teaching value. And I'll even have a go at making a small alternator for a mini-windmill using Brian's technique.

Below are a few screen shots from the DVD movie.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

Energy Creator

Posted: 01:10am 02 Feb 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello Glenn

Thank you for the fantastic review.

I am very happy with it, I hope people can generate their own energy easier now.

I like the photos you chose when the review, these pictures are from generator-1 and let well see that we start easily and step by step to generator-3.

Thank you again for taking the time to watch my DVD and make this review.

Best Regards
Brian
http://www.energy-creator.com
Edited by Energy Creator 2012-02-03

leftcliq

Posted: 02:36pm 21 Jul 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Everyone,

Just so you have a customers point of view on this topic. I too bought this DVD and it was very informative. I mainly bought it for the stator wiring. I built a scaled down dual 3 phase stator.

If you are in Australia, you can get the copper wire you need from Wiltronics in Victoria:

Enameled wire

Regards,
L.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024