Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 12:47 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : divorce sale

mid north Matt

Posted: 06:05pm 01 Jul 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

because im getting divorced and leaving the country everything ive built and collected for wind/solar is for sale right now
many metres of 16 square milimetre 2 and 4 core copper cable,the stuff they use from pole to house
1x lg motor good for 1kw of power abapted to a fp bearing housing and shaft $100
1set 24v 650ah lucent gel batties,made in 1999 been always kept fully charged but only cycled for 1 year coz im never on the farm much $1000
10,12 and 14 inch 1A vee pulleys for making motor powered test benches out of them $10
1x 20 foot or so tripple 1 1/2 inch pipe tower with hinge parts for a tilt tower and bolt on footing piece $250
5x 6x4 feet edwards solar panels with joiners made in either 94 or 96 but removed in 99 when new hospital in broken hill opened so like new $200 each
thats some of the gear with plenty more to list,its all located on my farm near pt wakefeild s.a. phone 0439167705 after lunch

edit: Bumped this up to a sticky on all forums, so everyone can see it. Let me know how it goes.
GlennEdited by Gizmo 2012-07-03
Pt Wakefield Matt

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 11:37am 03 Jul 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Matt, first up sorry for your stress, you'll be OK ..

I'm wiring up my batteries , they reckon 50mm cables , I've 25mm .. So , if you have some 35 or 50 stranded (not the rigid) cable ,let me know ..

Thanks

Bruce
Bushboy

mid north Matt

Posted: 11:10pm 04 Jul 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

hi Bruce
ive got some heavy duty welding leads so id guess there at least 50 or bigger,how many metres are you looking at?
Pt Wakefield Matt

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 11:35am 05 Jul 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks Matt.. probably 20 mtrs , most of my runs will be around 2-3 mtrs -I've 35mmm crimp lugs ,so I'd have to buy 50mm lugs .. I checked out some welding cable at the scrap dealer , but apparently ,from what I saw , they had been overloaded and there were black pit marks along the cable ,,so inside would have been badly burn't , I'd reckon ..

Thanks for getting back

Bruce.
Bushboy

Lapsy

Posted: 05:46pm 06 Jul 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hey mate,
Sorry to hear your strife. I understand going overseas costs$ and can see your funding methods.
Interested in an item you have there.
I have private messaged you, please check your inbox.

Cheers
This is my signature ---> Scribble, scrawl, a bit of light pencil shading, some indelable ink and a bit of caligraphy.

mid north Matt

Posted: 03:15am 07 Jul 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

guys its no stress ,i just see it has closing one chapter in my life and starting another in a completely different place and culture with a beautiful and thoughtfull lady i wished id met 20 years ago.as a computer promgramer she'll be able to punch in the code on all those pic based projects ive never been game to tackle as that was part of Mercy's uni course and who know maybe ill set up a small solar system as brown outs are common in the Philippines and power there isnt cheap either.
Pt Wakefield Matt

marcwolf

Posted: 05:35pm 09 Jul 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Good luck with the future.
Myself - planning to retire to Thailand.. Much cheaper and I do like the place and the people.
Coding Coding Coding..
Keep those keyboards coding..
RAW CODE!!!!!

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024