Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 03:54 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : Smart Drive motors

sangeff

Posted: 09:05pm 02 Apr 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I have about 60 smart drive motors and associated parts for sale, Have been sending these all over the world for over a year and averaging 1-2 a week, but I dont have the time anymore. If anyone wants them Then any sensible offer will be considerd otherwise the scrap man gets them.
Please dont ask me to get a postage quote but I will deliver them to a truck depot etc, they will be sold cheap but only as bulk.
Ph 0409620975
GeoffEdited by sangeff 2007-04-06

janos

Posted: 09:27pm 19 Apr 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello, Geoff!

I am interested in taking the smart drives over from you. I am thinking about starting an environmentally and econimically timely enterprise in Hungary to provide an alterantive source of energy via windmills. If your offer is suitable for any type of windmill as sparepart, please give me the bottomline figure for which you are willing to hand them over to me.

Your prompt reply is appreciated.

Janos Kovacs

sangeff

Posted: 11:30pm 19 Apr 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello Janos,
If you want them all then offers over about $150aud will get them for you, but combined weight will be around 400kg plus the crate/s.
Im not sure what you mean as (spare part for any type of windmill) these are the parts needed to build the windmills/generators on this website, they would only be compatible with other designs that incorporate the Smart drive motor,
If you want to arrange a courier/shipping agent then pickup would be from Brisbane 4019
My email address is sangeff@optusnet.com.au
Regards
GeoffEdited by sangeff 2007-04-21

sangeff

Posted: 10:02pm 12 May 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

The Motors have been sold,
Thankyou Glenn for the space.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024