Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 21:59 25 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : Generator petrol, 3,300 W Perth

domwild
Guru

Posted: 03:04am 01 May 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Chinese 909 model, inverter type with two 15A outputs, USB/battery charging outputs, key start, can run small house with fridge.

Unit has not run the 10 hours after which an oil change is necessary. SAE 30 oil is supplied. Has two run modes, economical and faster. Low-oil warning system is installed.

Sale is due to sale of plantation.

RRP at Masters was $650, bought it shop soiled and without battery charging cable for $550 and sell it for $395.
Taxation as a means of achieving prosperity is like a man standing inside a bucket trying to lift himself up.

Winston Churchill

domwild
Guru

Posted: 01:00pm 02 May 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Sorry, I did not quote Winston verbatim. He was far more articulate compared with my "English as she is spoke" and as my second language!
Taxation as a means of achieving prosperity is like a man standing inside a bucket trying to lift himself up.

Winston Churchill

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024