Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 16:32 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Wanted : the brown coloured rotor

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 09:04am 20 Apr 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi there,, I would be interested in buying ,swapping, or begging for a brown coloured rotor to experiment with mounting some Neo's on it.. These were rather rare ,,I've only one ,,out of ,say , 30 , .. most common were a grey color, then there were the almost white coloured ones ,,but the brown one was sort of fibre filled for strength ,,which will help me in my experiment.. So ,if you have one and are willing to part with it ,,I'll gladly pay the postage , and your cost ...

Thanks

Bruce
Bushboy

Gill

Posted: 07:02am 06 May 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Bruce,
Just noticed the one on my exercycle is one of those. Replaced it with a grey one so got it to send if you're still looking.

Will need a postal address though. No $ needed, just the story and a few pics will be great.
'What goes around, comes around' .... unless there's a hill.
Then it's?
'What comes around, rolls down'.

Nah. I don't see you letting that happen again. ha ha.

Gill Edit: my email: gilljadams{anti@spam}hotmail{dot}comEdited by Gill 2008-05-07
was working fine... til the smoke got out.
Cheers Gill _Cairns, FNQ

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024