Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 11:20 25 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Wanted : FP-640 PMA

nzfarmer

Posted: 07:54pm 26 Jun 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Is there anyone making these (or something like them) in NZ, or outsourcing their manufacture and distributing here?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FP-640-PMA-Permanent-Magnet-Alternator-Wind-Turbine-Generator-/112756512202

thanks

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 03:14am 27 Jun 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

F&P smart-drive motor. I have one here if you are interested in it. Not like the one in the listing, but one cut out of an old washing machine. PM me if you are interested in it.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

nzfarmer

Posted: 10:43am 29 Jun 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks mate, I have a few myself. But the cost in time/effort to turn out something of the quality of the 640 makes buying one a good proposition - plus I'd want to get a few not just the one.

Just struck me that given the motor has a kiwi pedigree, there may have been a local with a good design who had outsources manufacture and was distributing locally.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024