Home
JAQForum Ver 19.10.27
Active Topics
Local Time 19:43 11 Dec 2019 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Wanted : un wanted projects

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 02:21am 15 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I'm a bit tired of starting again ,so this might bring some results ..

I  have the tower ,all be it not able to lift my present heavy Chinese turbine-thats another story.

So , what I'm thinking --- there may be forum guys out there that have unfinished or finished projects ,that have proved to not be suitable for your location or you have moved on to other projects..

I'm wanting something that is around the 20 Kg weight or less for my tower .
I'm willing to finish it off to start-up stage ,have most of the gear ,just am interested in the mill . 48 volt is my gear at present, along with my 48 volt controller and battery bank.

I'll pay ,don't want it for nothing .

Bruce
Bushboy

Randysworkshop

Posted: 01:31am 19 Nov 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Bruce,
It's too bad you are located on the other side of the world from me.  I have several projects that are ready to be finished.  I have a HAWT based on a F&P and a VAWT all ready and waiting for someone to them up.  I'm located in Ohio, USA. willing to send you pictures if you are interested.

Randy B.

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 04:57am 19 Nov 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Well, thanks a lot Randy.

Yes, time catches up with the once young able body , but now she's much like an old battery -corroded on the inside and looking sad outside. Lol, says me ,looking like some pin-cushion dummy with my stitched-up cancer adorned face. Not a good look .   Possibly caused by all the surfing, sailing and other sun-drenched sports that sunburn't Aussie's live for.

Thanks for the generous offer ,Randy, but someone over your way might love to carry on your good work.

Son lives in Salt Lake city ,but my two beautiful grand-daughters would not look the part playing with wind gennies.

Ilda,thats my wife, and I wish you well,

Bruce
Edited 2019-11-19 14:59 by brucedownunder2
Bushboy

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2019