Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 00:29 30 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Wanted : 100 mill stators

robbo

Posted: 11:48am 25 Nov 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Does anyone have any 100 mills stators they may sell to me.I need one for a dual stator unit.
I live at south brisbane. I have several other parts, maybe a swap would be possible ???
Pick up would be preferable.
"the Earth was not given to us, by our fathers, rather, it is lent to us by our children".

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 07:53pm 25 Nov 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Robbo,, I don't have one to spare,they are very rare these days in the tips. Maybe a wholesaler would have some old stock,theres one at Mt Gravatt. you'd have to check out the yellow pages and ring around.

Bye the way ,,, the 100 series is a fairly noisy stator,so if you are close to your neighbour ,he might get annoyed .(the other stators don't seem to make such a noise).
I like them ,plenty of low speed power ,then better as the rpm increases,mainly good for 24v ,I've found.

Bruce
Bushboy

robbo

Posted: 11:49pm 29 Nov 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I was thinking of putting two of them on the dual stator unit. I would decogg them of course. And your right, us suburubians don't like to here the howl of a winding down stator.
(I love it on the other hand). To me its sounds like the wind,- just working for me.

Thanks for the tip.

"the Earth was not given to us, by our fathers, rather, it is lent to us by our children".

Smart Drives

Posted: 06:47am 06 Jul 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi, i have a few 100s motors if you are interested
smartdrivesaustalia@gmail.com

Thanks.

Cameron.
All smart drive parts sold
Custom built turbine parts on
Multicam flatbed CNC Router

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024