Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 09:59 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Wanted : Multi position switch

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 10:16pm 05 Dec 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I'm interested in buying a multi-position heavy duty rotary switch for my multi-bank battery banks ... I have the 20 amp ones but if anyone has a big 60-100 amp rotary ,then post a pic for me ,please.

These type of switched are commonly used in big industrial switch boards with big handles..

Could swap for some F&P goodies I've got ???? Surely you all got great big multi-position switches hanging around that you've allways wanted to get rid of,lol.

Thanks

BruceEdited by brucedownunder2 2010-12-20
Bushboy

windlight
Guru

Posted: 09:18am 31 Jan 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Bruce just make sure any offers are break before make if you intend to switch between banks of batteries.

allan
"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it" - (Act II, Scene IV).

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 10:51pm 05 Mar 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Yes, Thanks Allan, still no 'givers" I'll dress inmy worst rags and steelcapped boots and do the metal wreckers depots,tool box in boot.., probably come home with something completly un related.

Bruce.
Bushboy

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024