Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 14:01 24 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Wanted : wanted

treecare

Posted: 10:07am 27 Dec 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

hi there,very new to this wind power,but already its seems all i can think about.
i have just rewired a few f&p into star 12 volt,i have some gear i need but i am still hunting some blades to suit them,if anyone has anything to help make them 4 sale please let me know. treecare@dodo.com.au
thanks Mick
green is it!!

VK4AYQ
Guru

Posted: 06:34am 28 Dec 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Mick

Have a look at the extruded blades supplied by OZ AX engineering with a link on the front page, I an using these blades with good results, I believe he supplies a drawing set for the hub, Fillm is his forum name.

All the best

Bob
Foolin Around

treecare

Posted: 04:32am 01 Jan 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

thanks Bob,will do, can not wait to get one up and going its seems to have taken over everthing else at moment lol
green is it!!

Doug

Posted: 06:24am 01 Jan 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi treecare

windmills seem to have that effect on people. I'm just a newbie myself at all this and it seems the more I learn the more I need to learn. All good fun though.

Doug
May The Power Be With You

VK4AYQ
Guru

Posted: 01:55pm 01 Jan 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Treecare

Good to see your keen attitude, but rush in slowly as there is more to it than a dream, look into wind and position and what you hope to power, is it a experiment or do you want to provide axillary power to your house. And remember that the only silly questions are the ones that aren't asked.

All the best

Bob
Foolin Around

treecare

Posted: 04:35am 02 Jan 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

your so right there Doug,i havent a clue yet,and still cannot stop thinking about it.Thanks Bob,i do tend to go bull at a gate when so keen on something,but this time i will take thing slowly and learn.You dont no of any good books for people just getting the bug,very basic diy,well explaned easy to follow
thanks
Mick
green is it!!

wallablack

Posted: 10:44am 16 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I have some for sale HERE .
If they dont sell tonight I will probably add them to my collection. What are you after, I hope I could help you out or maybe a swapsy?

Kev.

treecare said   hi there,very new to this wind power,but already its seems all i can think about.
i have just rewired a few f&p into star 12 volt,i have some gear i need but i am still hunting some blades to suit them,if anyone has anything to help make them 4 sale please let me know. treecare@dodo.com.au
thanks Mick

Foolproof systems do not take into account the ingenuity of fools.

wallablack

Posted: 10:45am 16 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Oh, and I have a few nosecones to suit too.
Foolproof systems do not take into account the ingenuity of fools.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024