Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 14:47 19 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Wanted : wanted books

treecare

Posted: 04:44am 02 Jan 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

hi there,just on the hunt for any second hand books on diy wind power.As i havent got a clue yet i need to start at real basic level.i want to learn how to build f&p as they seem easy to get,have 2 wired up waiting now.so hope someone can help.what controller i will need,dumping loads ect:
thanks
Mick
green is it!!

Doug

Posted: 06:01am 02 Jan 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi treecare

The best place to learn about windmills and alternative energy is right here on the internet. Right here on this web site is an awesome place to start, especially if you want to learn about F&P smartdrives. They are cheap or free to obtain, easy to convert into a wind turbine, provide good bang for your buck in power output and everything you need to know about converting them is here, all in one place. Also, go to the forum index and read through all the past topics. There's a hell of a lot of information there and I know a lot of won't make much sense to start with but you'll be amazed just how much sinks in. Any way, the best thing you can do is read a lot and ask lots of questions even if they sound dumb. If you don't ask you'll never know and everyone on this forum's been where you are at some stage.

Doug
May The Power Be With You

treecare

Posted: 10:00am 02 Jan 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks Doug,there is a hell of alot on this site,but most is still a little bit over my head,but im learning slowly.great site!!
Mick
green is it!!

OneToRemember

Posted: 01:07pm 07 Feb 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

We have quite a few second hand books and information to download on our site. Some of the ebooks are free. We have plans and general information. Hope that you find it useful. If anyone has other stuff that we can add please let me know.
great books @ http://www.Onetoremember.co.uk

Buy and sell renwable energy bits and pieces free at http://www.EnergyBook.co.uk

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024