Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 15:50 16 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Wanted : 48v UPS -and another request

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 03:22am 01 Jan 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi guys , a friend furnished me with a 48v ups ,so now my 48v battery bank is nearly ready to spill up to 1400 watts ,.

Just another request,anyone out there got a couple of used ears that they can give me... I went in pain to the doctor yesterday and I've a hole in one(not golf) and the other is 63 years old.
Boy ,I,ve never had so much pain in the last 3 days. I'm on very strong antibiotics and Panadeine Plus to take away the pain.
Not a very nice way to start the new year--microsurgery in the new year to repair the hole- Bugger.

So the workshop is out-of-bounds ,refrigerator in workshop has been locked,,no windmill work till these magic pills work

Wish you all a Happy New Year ..

Bruce
Bushboy

domwild
Guru

Posted: 03:17am 11 Jan 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Bruce,

Sorry to read that! Locking the fridge and not getting onto the beer to take reality away, is not the best way to deal with your problems!

Remember, and remember it well:

Reality is an illusion created through an absence of drugs!

Taxation as a means of achieving prosperity is like a man standing inside a bucket trying to lift himself up.

Winston Churchill

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024