Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 16:28 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Coronavirus humour (please add)

Page 6 of 7    
CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 08:47am 18 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

gonna get my money back *language(

https://youtu.be/iOj62mKyDGI

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 08:48am 18 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Self defence classes... level up!

https://youtu.be/GJmMINkVI1U

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 09:11am 18 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Humour

OK, I got nothing against Vegans (so long as they leave me alone)...

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 09:21am 18 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

ok, so it is grey and raining and I am bored...

https://youtu.be/NXkwQa34r6I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tPIbBzS3qs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgKz8aFeULs

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 06:55am 19 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I love that last chimp one!!!!!    

Checking all your other links now.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Revlac

Guru

Posted: 03:16am 26 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

3D Printed out a mount for a 20X4 LCD, and came across this,TP Hoarder
Well that was a bit of a laugh....and the Disclaimer.
Edited 2020-04-26 13:16 by Revlac
Cheers Aaron
Off The Grid

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 09:27am 28 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

The courier and the Postie Arrived today at the same time. Both were comparing notes as to how run off their arses they have been.

I said to postie, I thought you must have been really quiet, we dont seem to get anything for days and you come much later now. He said sometimes I can't get round the run and when I do it takes so much longer.  He showed me boxes on his bike he doesn't normally take but the startrack  couriers whom are Aus post are over run as well.

He said instead of picking up everything in one go and doing a section of my run, Like Now I'll have to go back 3 times.

Courier was saying how he was stuffing his van full and still leaving parcels behind he couldn't fit.

I said every time I look on fleaby they say there are delays because of the Virus. They both laughed and said there are delays because everyone is buying things online and the amount of stuff we are delivering has doubled or more in a month.

Glad I'm not responsible.
4 large boxes yesterday. Today, a bunch of mail packets, couple of shoe box size parcels and a couple of smaller ones. That was from the postie and the Courier had 5 large boxes, could only fit 3 at a time on his trolley.

There are still 2 more larger packages I'm waiting on.

Any more deliveries here and I'm going to have to put traffic lights at the end of the driveway and cut the hedges off the retaining wall and make it a loading dock!

Yeah, not like anyone here is doing any online buying!  

My bloody components I ordered from china 6 weeks or more ago still haven't Bloody shown. I'm sure they moved the delivery dates back on fleabag AFTER I bought them.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 09:35am 28 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Revlac said  3D Printed out a mount for a 20X4 LCD, and came across this,TP Hoarder
Well that was a bit of a laugh....and the Disclaimer.

That's pretty good!

Mrs Bought extra Bog roll last week. No trouble getting the one pack at a time here but My father hasn't seen it for a couple of months where he is. Normally has a good supply but is starting to get low.  Looks like I'm going to have to break the travel ban next week and take him some up and do some mounting odd jobs around the place as well.

Other thing I'm taking him is fly spray and repellent. He literally can't work outside some days for the Mosquito's. I was up there couple of months back and there were so many in the middle of the day it was quite Creepy. Pain when they are flying in your eyes and getting up your nose as well as swarming over every bit of uncovered skin.
He reckons they are twice as bad now.
No wonder the fly spray is  evaporating off the shelves fast as the Bog roll.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 10:44am 28 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hopefully THIS is not the case....

Edited 2020-04-28 20:46 by Grogster

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 08:10am 29 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

The whole Climate change scam is dead and buried.

People now have a real emergency and it's after effects to deal with. When they are stressing how to hold onto their businesses, when they are out of work and when the gubbermint is out of money, No one is going to have time to worry about what might happen in 50 years when they are wondering how the hell they are going to make it to Christmas.

Have a look at this film that came out last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk11vI-7czE

It's by an award winning Doco maker and hard core Greenie turned sceptic that raises a LOT of questions about the whole RE thing and exposes some uncomfortable truths about it.

To me, a Lot of what it reveals was pretty obvious with just a bit of research but this at least confirms it.

I think the world has a lot more to worry about and will for some time to come than the CC hysteria.
I'm waiting with great interest to see how much shutting down the world reduced the amount of C02 in the atmosphere That has been the green screaming point.

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 09:19am 29 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

yep it's all a crock really... none of the renewable technologies have much of a life, Wind Turbines last about 20 years, batteries between five to ten years, Solar panels have very poor conversion and last about 20-25 years. Not forgetting the manufacture of these is filthy dirty - absolutely horrendous by-products of the process are hidden from view coz it doesn't fit the narrative.

Ignoring the manufacturing pollution, if we all micro-generate (i.e. what we need ourselves) then a combination is workable and probably affordable.

The only tech that can replace the fossil industry is Nuke and largely through ignorance, people don't like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HOgkzZc4Co

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/2011-04-12-column12_ST_N.htm
Edited 2020-04-30 00:05 by CaptainBoing

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 07:14am 30 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Tend to agree with that.

If ANYTHING, CV19 has actually proved the CC thing to be bollocks, cos with most of the planet in lockdown, only a fraction of vehicles and aircraft flying around, the smog has completely cleared in many typically smoggy areas - proof that the climate can deal with it just fine, and there is no serious PERMANENT damage.  If there WAS, the smog would remain even with 90% of the fuel-burning vehicles offline.  This was not the case.

But a chum sent me that photo, and it was CV19 related, so I thought I would add it.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 09:01am 30 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I think this china flu will change a lot of things. A lot of it will be hard and cause change not for the better but there WILL be some good things come out of it.
I see a rewind to old fashions values and personal honour and also an end to a lot of these concocted worries and scams like Globull warming.

The china flu has sent about every free world Gubbermint into huge debt so things like  The Globull warming scam simply won't be able to have the money thrown at it like before.

It is going to be interesting to see what the ultimate fallout of all this is. A lot of Businesses have adapted well with new Models I'm sure they will stick with. Others are going to be totally and utterly Crushed.

A friend of Mine has benefited well.  He has a tutoring College. He was worried about shutdowns early on and set up a portal for his students to do their lessons from home. There was a good take up of that and he was prepared when the close down happened.
It worked so well for him he Moved out of his $2500 a month premises and now pays just $24 a month for the online software.  Talking to him last night he said he hasn't lost a single student but is now up to 12 more, A number he could not handle with face to face classes. He was going to raise his fees but has now told all his students that they will remain the same which of course has gone down real well.

He is going to start promoting his Biz shortly because with all the disruptions to the school year there are many parents and students looking to make sure their grades remain high so a lot more potential for him and he now can take on a virtually unlimited amount of students.

The china Flu has definitely been an assett to his business.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 10:13am 30 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  I think this china flu will change a lot of things. A lot of it will be hard and cause change not for the better but there WILL be some good things come out of it.
I see a rewind to old fashions values and personal honour and also an end to a lot of these concocted worries and scams like Globull warming.

Tend to agree with that.  If CV19 has shown us anything with respect to climate change, it is that if 90% of the planet stops emissions from vehicles and aircraft, that the climate has no problem dealing with that, and recovers quite quickly.  If the CC people were actually correct with their predictions, then the CV19 shutdown would show that in a big way.  IE: Smog would remain, pollution would remain etc.  This is patently false in light of the global shutdown.  So, CV19 is providing some very useful data on that front, and it does NOT agree with the CC advocates.

Davo99 said  The china flu has sent about every free world Gubbermint into huge debt so things like  The Globull warming scam simply won't be able to have the money thrown at it like before.

Agreed.  And there is now scientific evidence that there was not really any REAL problem here.  Naturally, there was no way to prove it before, but CV19 now DOES prove that this would seem to all be bollocks.

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 02:04pm 01 May 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

johnmc

Posted: 10:16am 02 May 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

CaptainBoing.

That a good one, made  my day.

cheers john
johnmc

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 08:04am 03 May 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Yes, very funny!!!!  

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 09:04am 05 May 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 12:49pm 05 May 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

https://youtu.be/EXWKnkTp6Uc
Edited 2020-05-05 23:02 by CaptainBoing

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 07:56am 06 May 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Yes, both of those are great!  

The disposable face-mask is the best one of the two I think.
Kinda COMPLETELY missing the point ENTIRELY of why you use the mask in the first place....sheesh.....  

Page 6 of 7    
Print this page
© JAQ Software 2024