Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 12:05 07 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Covid-19 Treatment (No joke)

Page 3 of 5    
lizby
Guru

Posted: 12:00am 26 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thalidomide is the tragedy always pointed to and well remembered. It was not approved in the U.S. and was administered there during the time of the tragedy only during a clinical testing programme and "at least 17 children were consequently born in the United States with thalidomide-associated deformities".

The world-wide effects were much greater, and it was removed from the market in most places in the early 60s. It is presently approved as a medication used to treat a number of cancers including multiple myeloma, graft-versus-host disease, and a number of skin conditions including complications of leprosy.

Do you supposed that the testers of medications have learned nothing in nearly 60 years? The list for vaccines is very long, but includes suppression in the wild of smallpox, near (and hoped-for) suppression of polio, drastic reduction in yellow fever, measles, mumps, rubella, and the bacterial disease typhoid, considerable reduction in occurrence and severity of flu.

The laws in many places require vaccination for participation in certain activities, like attending public school. And closer to home for you, just today "Coronavirus vaccine will likely be required for international flights, Qantas CEO says". This is actually a thought I had a week or so, and sounds like a good idea to me (vaccine or, in early days, proof of antibodies from having had Covid-19).

I know it is difficult for many people to accept that their freedoms can be restricted by any government, but in fact it's a practice which goes back hundreds of years and probably longer.

~
Edited 2020-11-26 10:02 by lizby
PicoMite, Armmite F4, SensorKits, MMBasic Hardware, Games, etc. on fruitoftheshed

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 04:03am 26 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said  

Do you supposed that the testers of medications have learned nothing in nearly 60 years? The list for vaccines is very long, but includes suppression in the wild of smallpox, near (and hoped-for) suppression of polio, drastic reduction in yellow fever, measles, mumps, rubella, and the bacterial disease typhoid, considerable reduction in occurrence and severity of flu.

~

You still don't get it or want to get it do you?

No one here at least is anti Vaccine per se, it's RUSHED anti vaccine for an ailment of far less severity to most and completely over dramatised they are against.

Give us a list of how long all the vaccines you listed took to research and develop. How many were done in a year or less? NONE that's how many. No vaccine till now has but suddenly we are expected to believe something that took months is thoroughly tested and presents no harm nor has no side effect? If you find that plausible and believable, I have this great investment opportunity with a Bridge over Sydney harbour my Uncle left me that I need to sell cheap to finance a new car I want. Send me the money and I'll send you the deeds and you can make a fortune in no time at all.

These vaccines all took many years and underwent long term testing. Furthermore, these are all serious conditions and you don't have to be tested for them to know you are bloody sick UNlike the Chinaah pox.

Look at the numbers of people whom died from the flu last year. There have been vaccines around for years for that, I have had them but people, more people than this year still died from it so what in heck makes anyone think that this concoction they have hashed together is going to be anywhere 90% effective?

The question ( and motivation thereof) still stands..... If people are so hell bent on rushing to get this Vax as soon as it hits the market so they can be protected from the China Flu, why on earth are they so hell bent on forcing it down peoples throats whom don't want it when they have nothing to fear having got it themselves?

Again, no one is trying to stop those  that want to donate their bodies to medical science and have the Vax, what is wrong with these others whom want to bitch and carry on about those that want to make their own choices about what they do?

Go and get the Pox vax as soon as you can and then you can sit back and say " Told you so" while all those that didn't get it drop dead around you. You won't get it, No one will ask you to pay for their Funeral, What the Fk are people getting so upset about when it's no skin off their nose either way?

Georgen
Guru

Posted: 06:53am 26 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  
Give us a list of how long all the vaccines you listed took to research and develop. How many were done in a year or less? NONE that's how many. No vaccine till now has but suddenly we are expected to believe something that took months is thoroughly tested and presents no harm nor has no side effect?

From what I read there is another problem.

This is the first ever vaccine that fiddles with RNA, if I got it right.
Until recently it was just theoretical possibility.

If true, we should be even more cautious.

And as I said, in a meantime we could use Ivermectin as preventative medicine, as well and one to cure (as early as possible, even before test is done).
George

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 10:46am 26 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Georgen said  
From what I read there is another problem.

This is the first ever vaccine that fiddles with RNA, if I got it right.
Until recently it was just theoretical possibility.

If true, we should be even more cautious.  

Yes, I certainly agree!
A whole new " Tech" is not something to be rushed before normal trials and testing has been done let alone more to make doubly sure.

Quote  And as I said, in a meantime we could use Ivermectin as preventative medicine, as well and one to cure (as early as possible, even before test is done).

I agree with this also and think the reason they don't even want to try that as an interim measure is because they are scared it might WORK and blow their chances of the profits of a Vaccine.

I do have a knowledge of the corporate mindset and it is a lot more sinister just in it's every day workings than most people believe. Heck, most people are gullible enough to think that prices are based on what the product cost to make and that shoplifting increases prices. They think their consumer mentality is the same as the corporate mentality of big biz.

This is the problem here. People will swallow, almost literally, anything they are told  and further take it to the level that everyone else is obligated to do the same as them without questioning what they are bing told or, Lord forbid, think for themselves and point out the holes in the story they are being fed.

There is more fake news than reality and truth these days so the media pushing anything is reason enough for me to question anything they say and do my own homework very thoroughly with anything that really matters.

Doing that soon shows that the Black print of the media is 99% of the time white in reality. I'd guarantee this will be no different.
Edited 2020-11-26 20:47 by Davo99

johnmc

Posted: 10:49am 26 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

As I see it meddling with the RNA is forever, basically we are about to
modify humans what will the effects us for eternity .

We should be much better informed about the pro,s and con.s , before we accept the current medical business model.

After searching the internet I am left with the following ,

"DNA and RNA are basic macromolecules of all living organisms that carry our individual genetic codes from one generation to the next. These fragile chains of nucleic acids not only direct our  inheritance, they also direct fetal development, metabolism, protein synthesis, immune system functioning, nervous system functioning and cancer protection."  

Think of glyphosate (monsanto round up) and the side affects that were hidden for 40 years.

I am my primary health provider, I will be the one that has to bear the consequence,
therefore  I should not be coerced or mandated for any medical intervention.

All nations at Nuremberg Germany, after the second world war, banned all forced medical
intervention.

Cheers john

Cheers john
johnmc

lizby
Guru

Posted: 03:56pm 26 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  No one here at least is anti Vaccine per se, it's RUSHED anti vaccine for an ailment of far less severity to most

"far less severity to most"--This is the most ridiculous statement yet.

It’s estimated that 95 to 99 percent of people who contract poliovirus are asymptomatic

To repeat, re covid-19, "A 1% mortality rate “means it is 10-times more lethal than the seasonal flu," Fauci said.

Measles death rate  Before 1963 Vaccine Development--about 1 per thousand, or maybe a tenth of Covid-19.

U.S. Flu versus Covid-19 death rates  (August)

2017-2018 Flu   2018-2019 Flu   COVID-19
Cases   45 million      35 million      5 million
Deaths  61,000          34,157          180,000+

Of course, updated to present, U.S. Covid-19 deaths are at 259,005.

Shingles  has a quite low death rate, but the vaccine is recommended for older persons. Same is true for Hepatitis C for people at risk.

Both by prevalence of the disease and death rate among those infected, Covid-19 is exceptionally deadly by the standards of modern times, if not in the same category as smallpox or yellow fever.

Unless by "less severity to most" you mean that the deaths of older people don't count.

~
Edited 2020-11-27 01:57 by lizby
PicoMite, Armmite F4, SensorKits, MMBasic Hardware, Games, etc. on fruitoftheshed

lizby
Guru

Posted: 04:10pm 26 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

johnmc said  As I see it meddling with the RNA is forever, basically we are about to  modify humans what will the effects us for eternity.

Two of the vaccines which have reported preliminary Phase 3 results used RNA to develop their vaccines. There is no evidence that they will modify human RNA in ways that other vaccines don't.

johnmc said  We should be much better informed about the pro,s and con.s

Truer words were never spoken.

johnmc said  All nations at Nuremberg Germany, after the second world war, banned all forced medical intervention.

This claim is false; medical ethics and legal experts said the principles, named after the Nuremberg trials, are compatible with vaccination.

lizby
Guru

Posted: 04:32pm 26 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Warpspeed said  Deaths occurred, but what is questionable is the primary cause of death.

In the US, Medicare is paying privately (run for profit) hospitals a bounty of $13,000 for each Covid patient, and $39,000 for each Covid patient placed on a ventilator.

There is a huge incentive there for very wide scale FRAUD.

Ah, so your source is revealed--Facebook (or maybe Fox News, or maybe some derivative).

The initial comment was made by Minnesota State Sen. Scott Jensen, a family physician, who spoke with Fox News host Laura Ingraham on April 8 about the idea that the number of COVID-19 deaths may be inflated.
“So, hospitals get an extra $13,000 if they diagnose a death as COVID-19,” a widely shared meme on Facebook claimed.
Jensen himself said in a phone interview that he was not alleging widespread medical fraud.

“Do I think people are misclassifying? No,”

"not alleging widespread medical fraud"

Your theory does not account for excess deaths. If these people did die (over a quarter of a million in excess in the U.S. so far), and the deaths are in excess of expected in an average year, and they weren't caused by Covid-19, then whatever caused them would be a grave threat to public health. What do you suppose that would be if not Covid-19?

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 07:16pm 26 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Quote  Ah, so your source is revealed--Facebook (or maybe Fox News, or maybe some derivative).

And your source for all these claims about excess deaths attributed to Covid are....

Its a fact right now that there has been massive election fraud in the US, and ALL of the media and "official" information sources are in on it and trying to cover it up.

Is it just possible that this entire Covid HOAX is just as phony ?
Cheers,  Tony.

johnmc

Posted: 09:27pm 26 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Tony,  your point of view  is as valid, (which I agree with) as any one else's.

Remember the old proverb  that the empty can rattles the loudest.

cheers john
johnmc

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 11:32pm 26 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Cheers,  Tony.

lizby
Guru

Posted: 11:41pm 26 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Warpspeed said  And your source for all these claims about excess deaths attributed to Covid are....

I thought you had agreed on the number of deaths:

Warpspeed said  Deaths occurred, but what is questionable is the primary cause of death.

But I see now that your answer is quite unspecific about which deaths. I guess you didn't look at my link--or perhaps the Economist isn't good enough for you. And you haven't posted any reference for an assertion that the "excess death" counts are incorrect.

According to CDC, From January 26, 2020, through October 3, 2020, an estimated 299,028 more persons than expected have died in the United States.

If you have some source of data which contradicts this (not just a commentator), I'd be happy to look at it.

lizby
Guru

Posted: 12:24am 27 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Warpspeed said  Its a fact right now that there has been massive election fraud in the US, and ALL of the media and "official" information sources are in on it and trying to cover it up.

There's a problem with your "fact". While Republican politicians may be making that claim, at the state and local level, Republican officials and judges are contradicting it. These from the battleground states of Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia--all won by Joe Biden.

Arizona: Arizona Republican Attorney General Mark Brnovich refuted President Donald Trump's baseless claims that the election was stolen from him

Republican Maricopa County chairman says 'no evidence of fraud or misconduct' in presidential election

Michigan Republican lawmakers summoned to White House: “We have not yet been made aware of any information that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan,” Shirkey and Chatfield said in their joint statement.

In Pennsylvania case, U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann (registered Republican, vouched for by Republican Senator) said This claim, like Frankenstein's Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together in dismissing lawsuit.

Georgia's GOP governor and secretary of state certify Biden win, quashing Trump's longshot attempt to overturn results

Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger re Trump: "my family voted for him, donated to him and are now being thrown under the bus by him."

And then of course there is the statement of the Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee: "The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. ... There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised." Statement

Of course, immediately after the announcement Trump fired Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Director Christopher Kreb, head of one of the committee's principals: Krebs  who responded: "Honored to serve. We did it right. Defend Today, Secure Tomorrow".

Republican local and state election officials and judges know that the President's claims are without merit and have honored their allegiance to the law.

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 12:26am 27 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Time will tell...........

Cheers,  Tony.

lizby
Guru

Posted: 12:38am 27 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

What's the common theme to warpspeed's "off topic" posts? Bad sources. (Oh, and re the post immediately above, hyperbola.)

The supposition a year and a half ago the the U.S. was about to go under martial law: didn't happen, obviously bad source of information.

The assertion in this thread that in Russia because of Putin, "the corruption there has been eliminated". I'd be very interested to see a link about this to some source of authority--either scholar or journalist--who was not attached to Russian propaganda. Obviously a bad source.

The claims regarding covid: no sources provided by warpspeed, many sources provided to refute his assertions. Bad sources disregarding Covid-19.

The claim regarding fraud in the recent U.S. election: Refuted by judges and Republican election officials. Bad source of information starting at the very top of the U.S. Government.

And what binds it all together--conspiracy theory: nothing is as it seems, all reports are fradulent, only undisclosed sources of information have validity.

It's Much Ado About Nothing.

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 12:58am 27 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Sorry, but I do not have a URL source for simple common sense.

Should be pretty interesting seeing the reaction of the "woke" generation howling at the sky when the President Elect Biden goes to prison for treason.
Cheers,  Tony.

lizby
Guru

Posted: 02:01am 27 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Warpspeed said  Should be pretty interesting seeing the reaction of the "woke" generation howling at the sky when the President Elect Biden goes to prison for treason.

Ah, another prediction. We can test that one along with the prediction of martial law (disproven) and the prediction that Covid-19 and the reporting thereof will disappear after New Years. My prediction--it will flare in various places worldwide until the vaccines are widely administered.

We can watch to see who is right.

"No URL source for common sense"--that's a good one! Saves everyone time and trouble--just accept whatever you say.

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 02:17am 27 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Quote  We can watch to see who is right.

Indeed so.

I am glad I am here and not in the US.
Cheers,  Tony.

Georgen
Guru

Posted: 11:39am 27 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

On one of U-Tube films that I cannot find now, US doctor said that he was told to classify every death as virus death.
Comment was to make President to look bad.

Again: propaganda - not propaganda - how can we tell?

What strikes me (here in Australia) establishment acknowledged that Ivermectin kills virus "In-Situ" (April or May 2020, doesn't matter).

Somehow until today (end of November 2020) they did not set run to find if the same happens "In-Vivo"

Mr Borody did confirm, same in India and few South America countries.

Establishment will not take his word for it, instead they sign multi-million $ contracts to secure possible vaccines.

Hard to believe that those who run Australia do everything to save lives!
George

lizby
Guru

Posted: 01:37pm 27 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Georgen said  Again: propaganda - not propaganda - how can we tell?

Try to find reliable sources. CDC for example in the U.S. The Economist. Wikipedia (better than many assert--if you think you know better and have good sources, fix it--it's publicly editable). Snopes.com. Not some doctor on youtube. Not somebody's brother-in-law's cousin's neighbor on Facebook.

Every developed country has institutions which monitor and report on public health and which vet and authorize the use of medications. They may make mistakes, but they are ordered in such a way that they are likely ultimately to correct those mistakes.

As proof of this, look to the elimination of smallpox and polio in developed countries, and great reductions in the incidence and harm of measles, mumps, rubella, typhoid, yellow fever, flu, and other diseases for which vaccines have been developed.

~
Edited 2020-11-27 23:39 by lizby

Page 3 of 5    
Print this page
© JAQ Software 2024