Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 18:33 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Something else

Page 3 of 3    
knivd

Posted: 10:53am 08 Mar 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Tinine said  Challenge:

I am sorry, but in my spare time I only do what I enjoy doing. Pick someone else for your challenge. Right now my focus is to develop further this little system based on MX170/MX270

Swartz said  
KNIVD - is your project intended for a specific use?
Swartz

Its main use is hobby and learning, but you are free to use it any other way you want.

Mixtel90 said  
@Knivd: I love this little thing. I've been reading the info on your site. :) I hope the editor sounds more complicated to use than it really is. lol

It isn't at all, especially for someone used to working in a console, but of course my opinion is heavily biased...
Edited 2021-03-08 21:04 by knivd

Swartz

Posted: 04:07pm 08 Mar 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Swartz said  
KNIVD - is your project intended for a specific use?
Swartz

Its main use is hobby and learning, but you are free to use it any other way you want.

Respect. I will be liking tracking your project. It amazes me that we carry around in our pockets more computing power than at a time not so long ago was unaffordable to entire countries.

It is certainly cool to see projects like yours. As a creative (as I suspect most here are) - what you are doing is pretty neat imho.

I aspire to show some outcome of my hobby projects one day.

Salute!
Swartz
Edited 2021-03-09 02:08 by Swartz

zeitfest
Guru

Posted: 11:24am 10 Mar 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Arrrgh !!  My mind keeps coming back to try this, like a moth circling a bright light !!

Page 3 of 3    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024