Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 13:20 02 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Scary truth

Page 2 of 4    
chadeby

Posted: 12:45am 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

2019-2020 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary In-Season Burden Estimates

Deaths and Mortality (2019)

Provisional Mortality Data - United States, 2020

lizby
Guru

Posted: 12:57am 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

rogerdw said  1) What was the death rate from influenza in the US in 2019 and in 2020?

2) What was the total number of deaths (from all causes) in the US in 2019 and in 2020?

U.S. All Cause deaths 2019
Number of deaths: 2,854,838
Death rate: 869.7 deaths per 100,000 population
Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
Heart disease: 659,041
Cancer: 599,601
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
Alzheimer's disease: 121,499
Diabetes: 87,647
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511

Only provisional numbers are available for 2020:

Total Deaths: 3,358,814
The COVID-19 pandemic caused approximately 375,000 deaths in the United States during 2020

I could not find a breakout for Influenza in 2020. I think with the preliminary status of the statistics, breakouts as shown for 2019 are not yet available from CDC.

"COVID-19 was the third leading cause of death in 2020, after heart disease and cancer".

Here's a breakout of U.S. deaths by cause for the years 2015-2020 from JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association): JAMA Cause of Death Table

Notably, suicides were down by about 6% in 2020, so no, covid-19 lockdowns do not cause an increase in the suicide rate.
PicoMite, Armmite F4, SensorKits, MMBasic Hardware, Games, etc. on fruitoftheshed

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 01:51am 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby - latest I heard is that the jab has no effect on the latest strains out of UK and India(or any future mutations), and can only help with the original strain.  Have you heard anything to the contrary?  I would like to research if that is the case or not.

Perhaps it is not quite so effective with the new strains, but still works to some degree?
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

lizby
Guru

Posted: 02:26am 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Grogster said  lizby - latest I heard is that the jab has no effect on the latest strains out of UK and India(or any future mutations), and can only help with the original strain.  Have you heard anything to the contrary?  I would like to research if that is the case or not.

Perhaps it is not quite so effective with the new strains, but still works to some degree?

Research is ongoing, but not true across-the-board based on investigations so far. UK variant now predominant in the U.S. but:

"On a reassuring note, officials said there's strong evidence all three vaccines approved for use in the U.S. -- Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson -- offer good protection against this variant, especially against severe disease. There's also similar evidence starting to accumulate when it comes to additional vaccines being used or considered by other countries."

Further in that article, studies show Pfizer and J&J highly effective against the South African variant, but Novavax loses efficacy and AstraZeneca has "almost no ability to prevent mild disease". Moderna may also be less effective against the SA variant.

Regarding the Brazilian variant, there is insufficient research to provide conclusions. It's worth noting that Brazil is now approaching the number of daily deaths that the U.S. had back in January.

All of this underscores how important it is to achieve the broadest possible spread of vaccination worldwide. The fewer cases there are from now on, the fewer variants are likely to emerge.
PicoMite, Armmite F4, SensorKits, MMBasic Hardware, Games, etc. on fruitoftheshed

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 06:56am 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said  [
This is gross misinformation.

In order for it to be misinformation there would have to be widely published studies that you called for in the other example.
If there are no such published studies then that is not misinformation at all.
Its demonstrable fact.

Quote   the approved vaccines in western countries went through phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 trials, as is standard procedure. That they were performed on an expedited basis....

Is exactly why people dont trust them..... not that the resulting problems have done anything to re assure people.

From what I have read, the poxines are NOT approved in nb the usual sense, they are approved as experimental for human trials.
You may be able to confrim or post links to refute that, I dont have the interest. Too many other concerns on my part for it to matter.

Quote  Even supposing you were right to question the haste with which the vaccines were developed....

Supposing??
Are you infering I have no right to question medication that there is an agenda to force into my body?
Unlike some, I do not believe everything the gubbermint and media tell me and make NO apology for it. I also go home and look at the MIMS for every prescription I am given due to previous bad experiences with drugs that were Properly approved. Some are just incompatible with certain people and it pays to know what possible side effects are.

I'd be convinced of the inefficacy of the vaccines if the incidence rate and the death rate had not dropped radically following widespread vaccination.

Id be convinced if there were an irrefutable link that eliminated any chance of a happy incidence through natural causes and effects. Like I said, the deaths in oz were eliminated before the poxine was even available.  If the vaccine were soley responsible for the improvement, then by virtue, our death rate should have gone through the roof not through the floor.

What would it take to convince you that the vaccines are efficacious and safe?

Proper, long term, unbiased truthful studies.
Something that will NEVER happen with this.

What I dont get is why people like yourself whom are so pro poxine are so hell bent on pushing YOUR agendas on everyone else?
You arevprotected by the  poxine if you get it so why are you worried about those that don't?

You have nothing to loose if you have it and are protected so WTF is the problem with other making their own choices?

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 07:10am 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Quote  What I dont get is why people like yourself whom are so pro poxine are so hell bent on pushing YOUR agendas on everyone else?
You are protected by the  poxine if you get it so why are you worried about those that don't?

I am having the exact same thoughts myself.

There is very clearly an agenda here, nobody woulds argue that.
What that agenda is, is where we and Lizby differ.
Cheers,  Tony.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 08:17am 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I'm perfectly happy to listen to lizby's ideas and debate them.  That is why I am now doing some of my own research.  However, I am....uneasy....at the speed with which the new vaccine has been pushed out when we are talking about a mass vaccine.

I have absolutely no doubt that there probably WAS a global scientific effort on a scale never seen before, to develop the vaccine in a record short time.  And that's fine.  But pushing something through super-fast often can result in unforeseen results.  Not that the labs or scientists wanted anything other then a perfect result, but without a suitable 'Bench testing' phase, things can go bad.(side effects)

My previous boss was like that.  Would develop something inside one week to suit a client, then push it out immediately, then we would have lots and lots of complaints about problems with it - cos it had not been bench-tested long enough(or at all) to identify the potential issues with it before rolling it out to the client.

I admire lizby's enthusiasm for the vaccines, and I wish I could share it, but the scientist inside me is suggesting that more bench-testing should be done to study the possible long-term side-effects of it, BEFORE people inject it into themselves.  By long-term, I mean just 3-5 years or so.  Certainly not 20 or so as was suggested in an earlier post.

Let me be clear - I'm all for the vaccine.  I just worry that it is being rushed.
I also do NOT agree with any kind of forced jab.  The choice should be up to the individual.  If the vaccines prove to be effective in the long run, then I expect most would also be willing to have the jab.  It is the rushed aspect of the vaccine without really knowing the long-term effects that I think bothers most people like myself.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 09:17am 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I follow the money.
What the drug companies must be making out of this I cant imagine.
If they are charging gubbermints even $100 per person, work that out over tens of millions of doses.

With that sort of money on the table and a cause the media and others would never question and endless SM excuses if it was, no wonder they were in a rush to get this out into the wild.

If people get reassurance and contentment out of the jab,good luck yo them. Just don't put others to stress or upset by expecting everyone else to affirm and comply with their personal choices.

lizby
Guru

Posted: 12:08pm 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  
  lizby said  This is gross misinformation.

In order for it to be misinformation there would have to be widely published studies that you called for in the other example.
If there are no such published studies then that is not misinformation at all.
Its demonstrable fact.

Repeating misinformation doesn't make it true. Anyone who looks can find published studies. Here's a start.

and New England Journal of Medicine ("Editor's Note: This article was published on December 10, 2020, at NEJM.org.")
There's tons more if you care to look, but you obviously don't.
  Davo99 said  
  lizby said  Even supposing you were right to question the haste with which the vaccines were developed....

Supposing??
Are you infering I have no right to question medication that there is an agenda to force into my body?

More misinterpretation of plain English. Obviously, I'm not questioning your right (though I am questioning your conclusion). But the "supposing" there sets the hypothesis that you are right in questioning whether the haste in developing the vaccine has resulted in vaccines which are compromised with regard to safety and efficacy. My assertion is that the proof is in the pudding--the drop in daily covid deaths in the U.S. to less than one-tenth of what it was in January as the vaccination rate has reached 50% demonstrates on the broadest scale that the vaccines are efficacious and safe (despite the thus-far one in a million stroke cases after the J&J jab). You have not at all addressed this point.

Davo99 said  
  lizby said  What would it take to convince you that the vaccines are efficacious and safe?

Proper, long term, unbiased truthful studies.
Something that will NEVER happen with this.

You're right that at this point, more studies before implementation cannot happen because implementation is already well along in many parts of the world (though there are still trials ongoing for other vaccines). So we have massive real-world data, far more than studies could provide. Phase 3 trials involving thousands or tens of thousands of subjects cannot and are not intended to find one-in-a-million adverse outcomes.

But now there is real-world data, and it shows safety (not 100%, what is?) and efficacy (if a 90% drop in deaths in 3 months doesn't show it for you, what would?).

Davo99 said  What I dont get . . .
There are many reasons: concern for those who can't get the jab; concern for the 10% who are not protected by the jab; concern that continuing infection means continuing variation (with the risk that a variation will emerge which current vaccines don't protect against); concern even for those un-jabbed who die in intensive care insisting that covid-19 is a hoax (as has been reported in the U.S.).

Warpspeed said  
  Quote  What I dont get is why people like yourself whom are so pro poxine are so hell bent on pushing YOUR agendas on everyone else?
You are protected by the  poxine if you get it so why are you worried about those that don't?

I am having the exact same thoughts myself.

Because centuries, maybe millennia (since before germs were known of) of experience shows that authorities believe that for public health reasons, your freedoms may be curtailed when you act as if what is in your lungs is your own business and nobody else's when in fact you may spread it to someone else's lungs with deadly consequences.

~
Edited 2021-04-20 22:11 by lizby

plover

Guru

Posted: 12:19pm 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

It is some time since I have been in this Forum. I was very busy with electronics, have had an interest all my life, and along came covid. I got really scared.

Basically abandoned my electronics since Jan 2020  I went full time into studying what the heck was going on.  I am retired Electronics Engineer, thought I would see what was required to study medicine and of course viruses. It has been very tough. An enlightning

I think it was at the end of February early March, I was about going crazy because what I found not from media, not from government not from WHO but from digging deep into published papers.  

Nothing agreed with what I had found.  There was so much lying going on it is incredible.  I hope you all are aware of the sensoring in youtube, Facebook and twitter.  Do you find anything posted about people dying after the vaccine. ???

What I would like to suggest is, go to unsensored platforms, here is one I use at the moment, should say trying to figure how it works:

1.. Install Telegram it is an application that looks like social media platform
2.. It is rudimentary in my view, I struggle with it but do a search  "vaccine victims"

You should see about 6 channels I have only looked through some posts in what is the first line of channels, spent 2 hours. I was spellbound.

Well after you have seen that it is very good reason in my opinion to think more than twice to take the vaccine.  The sort of thing we do not see in the media.

Enjoy the reading  

lizby
Guru

Posted: 01:05pm 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  I follow the money.
What the drug companies must be making out of this I cant imagine.
If they are charging gubbermints even $100 per person, work that out over tens of millions of doses. . . .

I find it odd that you think dollars should be the standard of assessment rather than lives, but let's look at dollars.

Here's a study on Jury Verdicts and the Dollar Value of Human Life. It concludes "that juries value life at $2.3 million to $4.9 million".

Take below the minimum, say $2 million, and the difference between the daily loss of life in the U.S., 4,476 on Jan 12 to 352 for April 19--that's 4,124 fewer lives lost. If you multiply that by $2 million, you get $8,248,000,000.

That's 8 billion dollars a day in loss-of-life savings (by that way of accounting). That doesn't take into account the economic loss caused by the pandemic. Perhaps governments did "follow the money".

lizby
Guru

Posted: 01:16pm 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

plover said  Do you find anything posted about people dying after the vaccine. ???

Please provide some numbers. In the U.S., 132.3 million have been vaccinated by today. What age range and how many would be expected to have died, since based on last year's all-cause, all-ages deaths of 3,358,814 (per JAMA above) about 9,200 deaths a day would be expected.

Based on age of those vaccinated, you would probably expect around 4,000 deaths per day among those who have been vaccinated. Possibly higher unless the very sickest have not been vaccinated.

~
Edited 2021-04-20 23:20 by lizby

plover

Guru

Posted: 02:04pm 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

From the Telegram I have found a USA site that will suit better for people not having any intention to follow up Telegram. The telegram hit harder to the heart though.

https://thecovidblog.com/

Here notice the moving banner at the top

Now for those who do not believe there was a cure for covid initial strains click on the "Hydroxychloroquine" tab.  Nice to see that there is some fight back on that front.

It was a pity the HCQ was mentioned in the French Trial as HCQ was 'Banned on the 1 January in the USA.  It took a little time to work out that another 'shuttle service' for the Zinc Ion' , the real silver bullet, that could not be banned existed.

About 3 million US dead by covid, I may be wrong of the figure.  If HCQ had been used, NYC got 50 million doses from BAYER what happened to them? Anyway it was 'ignored'  

As has been written in some of the papers HCQ would have saved 80% of lives, that is 2.4 Million people. One can change the figures but it is incomprehensible that HCQ was not officially used.  

lizby
  Quote  Do you find anything posted about people dying after the vaccine. ???

I can see where you come from with asking for figures, there was missing part in my question.

Do you find anything posted on Facebook about people dying after the vaccine. ???

Because FB etc sensors I suggested the the Telegram.

You must be aware of the VAERS system in USA last week I had a picture showing vaccine death since 1992 to 2021, where there is a spike of 2000 dead. There is a university study that has concluded that about 1% of cases are reported.

Well my opinion 200,000 people may be dead from the vaccine story so far.  

lizby
Guru

Posted: 02:21pm 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

plover said  Well my opinion 200,000 people may be dead from the vaccine story so far.

A quite extraordinary assertion. Can you show your work?

At a very rough estimate, at last year's daily rate of 9,202 deaths per day, in the 90 days since Jan 12, 2021, about 828,000 would have died in the U.S. If the number of deaths due to covid-19 declined evenly from 4400 per day to 350 per day (not saying it did, not enough info), 180,000 would have died with (not necessarily of) the vaccine.

How do you get an estimate of 200,000 dead from the vaccine? What data do you have to support this claim?

lizby
Guru

Posted: 09:20pm 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

plover said  Well my opinion 200,000 people may be dead from the vaccine story so far.

To note how extraordinary this assertion is, consider that epidemiologists have detected six cases of serious abnormal blood clots (with one death) out of 7 million J&J jabs in the U.S. And yet you speculate that they have missed (or misreported) several hundred thousand excess deaths due to the vaccine (world wide or in the U.S.?)--this after having spent the past year looking very closely at excess deaths.

Government epidemiologists are very good at their jobs. Consider that in the case of a country claiming the elimination of polio, they require that the country be able to show that they have detected and identified (with verification as requested) the one or so cases per million of non-polio-caused paralysis which occur naturally--the background paralysis rate. If a country claims no paralysis at all, they have been considered to be faking their reports.

So you have to have determined the background mortality rate in the vaccinated population in order to see whether there have been excess deaths. You'd then be called upon to provide a reason for the failure to detect these deaths--incompetence or worse: corruption of the numbers. And then you'd have to explain how this could happen in country after country with all sorts of governments and health care regimes.

I don't think you remotely have a case for making this frankly slanderous assertion. I'd be interested to see how you justify it.

noneyabussiness
Guru

Posted: 09:54pm 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Just to weigh in here, Australia has been very successful in reducing the death toll from this " deadly " virus,  by simply " social distancing " and shutting down " hot spots ", now how much has the above stats have been affected by those same tactics in other countries, that is being used for these mega drug greedies, I mean companies, to push this tripe ?? Sorry you can link as many " official " stats all you want, but as soon as you add mega dollars and agendas " truth and facts " go out the window.. I have a trusted family member who works for Queensland Health ( higher role) here, she has stated numerous times to us NOT to get the " vaccinations " until its been field tested for a few years, her insistence comes from seeing first hand the " deaths " from covid, some very aged people dying from " a flu " counted as covid because of extra" emergency " funding provided to " contain " the spread. Clear BS but the higher ups are so desperate for the extra funding( as underfunded as our hospitals are getting, good on em ).

Also, look at the sudden extra control the grubberments have over their subjects,  fear is a powerful tool, coupled with hope its very unstoppable. We are tolerating things we would NEVER under normal circumstances... just too " convenient "

Again, Im not " antivax " my children ( who are the most precious to me ) are fully vaccinated,  only after researching them and talking with a trusted GP, WE ( my wife and I) CHOSE to do it... I wouldn't force it on anyone, just expect that same respect.
I think it works !!

rogerdw
Guru

Posted: 10:57pm 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said   I'd be interested to see how you justify it.

No you wouldn't.

You've already made it clear you will not look at anything other than 'official' mainstream sources.
Cheers,  Roger

lizby
Guru

Posted: 11:02pm 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

noneyabussiness said  Just to weigh in here, Australia has been very successful in reducing the death toll from this " deadly " virus

Don't know why the scare quotes around "deadly"--do you think the deaths reported worldwide have not occurred?

Regarding the low death rate in Australia, "Good on ya". But Australians posting here don't seem to acknowledge how fortunate they are with their geography relative to most of the rest of the world. Australia enforced a stringent quarantine and isolation routine on people flying into the country--almost the only way to get there. And enforced stringent lockdowns on hot spots. It took a concerted effort by government public health officials to achieve this, along with broad compliance by the populace.

New Zealand is similarly fortunate in its situation, as is the Canadian province where I live--Nova Scotia. We have a large coastline with about a 15-mile-wide neck connecting us to the rest of North America, with one major and one local highway. It has been relatively easy to enforce isolation on incomers. Most incidences now are travel-related or connected to travel. Aside from a disastrous episode in one elder care facility in the spring, there have been few deaths--2 since October for a population of nearly a million.

The rest of the world doesn't have these advantages.

Truth and facts don't go out the window. The facts accumulate, and the truth in time is revealed, though not to be acknowledged by deniers.

Regarding "some very aged people dying from " a flu " counted as covid because of extra" emergency " funding provided to " contain " the spread."

Perhaps it's happening, and perhaps it's widespread, but some such accusations have been debunked. In any case, nothing but covid-19 has been offered as a cause of the extraordinary number of excess deaths relative to expected in the past 13+ months. I'd be interested to see some comparison of the number of excess deaths to the number of covid deaths claimed by hospitals. I doubt that on a percentage basis there would be a wide discrepancy favoring the claims of hospitals.

plover

Guru

Posted: 11:38pm 20 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby

Here for starters and feel free to make the request to the US CDC system yourself as well

By the way I have seen later figures but I did not record this yet, what is the point,

The picture goes back to 1990 as you can see, how many pandemic does this cover?

This is where my figure of 2000 comes I thought I would be conservative.

Now get googling and find the university inb US that did a research study on VAERS 'performance' it is their conclusion that I am using.

One of my rules: Government and offical figures can not be trusted.

Many Australians think we have done well. I am of the opposite opinion.  Our location makes it look like we are doing fine. From 1st of May I can not enter any official premise, business etc without presenting a QR code or have my details taken. Most people think that is OK the data will only be held for 28 days and be used for covid outbreak tracing.  Can you believe it?

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 12:00am 21 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Canada is a police-state.

Viva Frei is a well-known Canadian lawyer/blogger.

As you come from the same country lizby, I'd be interested in your opinion of this video.  

The virus is giving MANY governments the perfect chance they have always wanted, to exercise control over their people and take away freedoms in the name of the virus.  Not because of the danger of the virus, but so they can gain more power over the people.

It is interesting to note that in this video, the Canadian police have REFUSED to enforce the new government rules, which says something rather important about the attempted over-reach of the government to control the people in that case.  Even the police thought that was going to far, and so won't enforce it.

Subsequently, most of those stricter rules were relaxed/dropped so I understand, but you get the point I hope.  Virus not the issue.  Power....not the people.

Page 2 of 4    
Print this page
© JAQ Software 2024