Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 07:44 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : I wanna hear from the negative nellies....

Page 3 of 3    
Tinine
Guru

Posted: 12:43am 21 Jan 2023
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Negative Nellie in my context is one who's never achieved anything unique and original and therefore they pour water on any idea that they are incapable of conceiving; "if it's that good then someone would already have done it"

They have always relied on a paycheck and have kept their jobs by going with the flow.

Woke: Try getting Kier Starmer or Sadiq Kahn to openly state that a man is incapable of conceiving a child. That's one example. Another is to ignore historical records and let the TV convince you of man-made climate change.

We are experiencing a time like no other in history and we are staying silent.

Brexit was totally about personal opinion BUT what is factual is that so many people have fallen for the rebranded flu hoax and have happily accepted an injection that is anything but "Safe and effective"

Many people frequent forums like this when on computer but then rely on the TV for their "knowledge" and opinions.

People are dropping like flies. Know it now or learn it later. Makes no difference to me but we just lost a great forum member over at Parallax and I'm 99% sure I know why this perfectly healthy guy dropped dead.

This is not politics nor religion. It's about being concerned about fellow human beings.

Ban me if you like because if people are too dumb to see what's really happening, I'd quit anyway.

Craig

Graeme: The good news is that Ardern is history...biatch has a target on her forehead and she's running scared.

Turbo46

Guru

Posted: 12:49am 21 Jan 2023
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks Pete, You made following this post worthwhile.

A negative Nelly is some one who is pessimistic about everything.

You might also find the term FIGJAM somewhat applies in this post.

Bill
Edited 2023-01-21 10:51 by Turbo46
Keep safe. Live long and prosper.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 01:27am 21 Jan 2023
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I can respect and see your point of view Craig, and I actually agree with you on your points about Sadiq and the jab at this point etc.  Check out Dr. John Cambell's YouTube channel - very eye opening.

Ardern won't be missed by me, as I am not a Labour voter, and I think she could sense that she is VERY unpopular now, so better to resign then be defeated in a landslide - it looks better politically to leave rather then be forced out via election.

But I think the time has come to lock this thread and move on to other topics more suitable to the subjects of the forum.  I thank everyone for their comments etc, but lets try to get back to the subject matter that this forum usually enjoys and has made it so popular with so many people all over the world.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Tinine
Guru

Posted: 02:48am 21 Jan 2023
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Campbell would like his viewers to forget that he started out as a jab-pusher when even we non-medical professionals knew that something was very wrong with this picture.

Now he acts like he always knew that this was not a "vaccine" at all.

Craig

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 02:03am 22 Jan 2023
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thread has been locked and Tinnie blocked. Sorry, but how many warnings do we need?

Glenn
Edited 2023-01-22 12:04 by Gizmo
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

Page 3 of 3    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024