Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 16:05 20 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Sending EMails from the PicoMiteWeb

Page 3 of 3    
palcal

Guru

Posted: 09:03pm 08 Dec 2023
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks for the replies,
@PhilP I logged into SendGrid and while I was looking around I noticed that my
Single Sender Verification was not verified. Apparently it has to be different to the email address I signed up with, it says it has to be unique. I have now changed to another address, I'm not in my workshop at the moment so will try to send email later. But what if I only had one email address?
"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all"

palcal

Guru

Posted: 09:35pm 08 Dec 2023
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Well it finally works. The manual says...
  Quote  Note that the mailfrom$ email address used in the above program MUST be the same as that used when you
obtained the SendGrid API key. If they are not the same SendGrid will reject the email

So I used the address I signed up with, when authenticating it said the send adddress had to be unique so I have now used a different one, I'm still a bit lost but it's working.
"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all"

Page 3 of 3    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024