| Menu | JAQForum Ver 26.09 |
Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : CMM2 V6.00.00 beta9 Onwards
X 1000 Many, many thanks, Gerry. Rushing over to test this right now. ![]() |
||||||
VAR SAVE/RESTORE working perfectly In b11, booting to a prompt, the SD-busy LED would remain ON until I addressed the SD. Now it is off in b12 Loving the CMM2 Thanks again ![]() Edit: Correction, I had somehow pushed the LED away from the window. It still remains ON until I do something like "FILES" Not a problem, just FYI. Edited 2026-02-25 00:47 by PhenixRising |
||||||
|
||||||
Moved from separate thread (my bad) Is it supposed to work with SPRITE SHOW? MODE 11,16,0,frameint 'left setup code out for clarity fi%=0 do:loop while fi%=0 SPRITE SHOW 1,50,50,0 Sub frameint fi%=1 End sub I get screen flicker for both SHOW and HIDE. Update: No flicker in MODE 9,16 |
||||||
In the editor: SPRITE NEXT is fully colour coded SPRITE HIDE/SHOW: HIDE/SHOW remain white |
||||||
You have been spoiled by MMEdit! The CMM2 editor knows the keywords/commands. SPRITE NEXT is white because NEXT is a keyword in its own right. If SHOW and HIDE are added they would be white where ever they appear. I will have to see how many others fall into same category and think about it. Short answer I don't know never played with it. Can you post some working code in the original thread. Maybe you need PAGE COPY? The PAGE COPY command is very highly optimised to run as fast as possible. It also has an optional parameter which is documented in the user manual. I: means do the copy immediately. It is the default and most efficient but risks causing screen artefacts; B: means wait until the next frame blanking and then do the copy. It is the least efficient but is absolutely determinate in its effect and no screen artefacts will ever be seen; and D: means carry on processing the next command and do the copy in the background when the next frame blanking occurs. This is efficient but must be used with care as subsequent drawing commands may or may not be included in the copy depending on the timing of the next screen blanking. Edited 2026-03-06 08:24 by disco4now |
||||||
Hi Gerry, PAGE COPY was always my plan but I'm currently on G1 and don't have that option for mode 11. The flicker won't be a problem for me, the report was just an FYI. Man, I'm loving the SPRITE stuff. I always associated sprites with games and so I skipped over but heck no. These work for pop-up menus, buttons, etc. Fantastic stuff ![]() |
||||||
I was wondering. What was happening with the CMM2 version? |
||||||
CMM2 V6.00.00 Beta14 Update The CMM2_Beta.zip download package on Geoff's website is now updated with Beta14. CMM 6.00.00 CMM2_Beta.zip Fixes Flash Not Erased error when binary copy of Font, CSub or CFunction pushes program to next 128K flash segement. Introduced at conversion to 16bit command tokens. Fixes Font7 % character being displayed mirrored. LOAD BMP now uses BmpDecoder.c from picomites in lieu of previous MS version. Dithering is not supported. The new decoder supports these BMP files: 1-bit (monochrome) - 2 colors with palette 4-bit - 16 colors with palette 8-bit - 256 colors with palette 16-bit - typically 5-5-5 RGB or 5-6-5 RGB 24-bit - 8-8-8 RGB (true color, most common) BI_RGB (0) - uncompressed (most common) BI_RLE8 (1) - 8-bit run-length encoding BI_RLE4 (2) - 4-bit run-length encoding MM.VER now returns a value to show release candidates as for latest Picomite. i.e. V6.00.00.xx where xx is 00-49 for Beta releases. xx is 50-99 for RC releases. MATH CRC12 function corrected to return 12bit result. (was incorrectly 16) MATH(CROSSING function Bug fix from Picomite. Previous notes from Beta13 CMM2 V6.00.00 Beta13 Update HELP command alternative used at the command line if file a:/help.txt exists otherwise the CMM2 inbuilt help is used. The Editor still uses the inbuilt help. help.txt has same structure as Picomites. Fixed bug in MSGBOX function introduced on conversion to 16bit command tokens. Fix issue where an explicit END command was required at the end of a program when OPTION AUTORUN ON was used. Fixes two bugs in structures as per Picomite 6.02.01RC8 Fix bug in MEMORY INPUT when length is greater than 8, MEMORY INPUT fails with an End of File error. see here Fix to prevent HEX$( , BIN$( and OCT$( being replaced when part of a function name. Function POS returned. Was temporarily changed to MM.POS in Beta11. |
||||||
| The Back Shed's forum code is written, and hosted, in Australia. |