Posted: 04:49am 05 Oct 2026 Copy link to clipboard
Grogster Admin Group
Can someone please remind me where to get the cases for the PM2/PM3 series of boards.
I have plenty of the cases for the CMM2, but I forget where I got the cases for the PM2/PM3.
Was it Altronics?Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!
Posted: 05:05am 05 Oct 2026 Copy link to clipboard
Bryan1 Guru
Grogs I did convert the PC2 3d printed box SC brought out to suit the PC3 and I got 5 of them printed which fits the PC3 boards nicely. Now the STL is on this forum too
Regards Bryan
Posted: 06:18am 05 Oct 2026 Copy link to clipboard
Volhout Guru
Hi Grogster,
The box is a Hammond RM2015S. Just bought one for few euro, and took the DFX for the frontpanels from the thread. Fits exactly. I got mine from Conrad, but Mouser and Digikey also have them. Farnell has them under their own brand Multicomp (MCRM2015S).
Volhout
Volhout Edited 2026-10-05 16:28 by Volhout
Posted: 10:03pm 05 Oct 2026 Copy link to clipboard