Menu
JAQForum Ver 19.10.27

Forum Index : Electronics : ETI 131 Power Supply

Posted: 10:54am
09 Dec 2011
Copy link to clipboard
jebz

Does anyone have an electronic copy of the documentation for the ETI 131 lab power supply?

Posted: 01:33am
16 Dec 2011
Copy link to clipboard
larny
Guru

Sparkey contacted me via another site (since he is banned from this one) & asked me to post this info for you.

(2011-12-16_113150_ETI131_a.zip

2011-12-16_113321_ETI1311_b.zip

Edited by larny 2011-12-17

Posted: 02:35am
17 Dec 2011
Copy link to clipboard
jebz

larny said   Sparkey contacted me via another site & asked me to post this info for you.

Thankyou Sparkey and Larny. I've been to Ken's site but not registered yet. I've rescued a badly maintained ETI131 that needs repair. On the outside it's good but the transformer has been removed and some other components were missing. Considering many projects consume most of the cash on the hardware items that are still good, it should be a good unit once repaired.

Posted: 04:44am
19 Dec 2011
Copy link to clipboard
larny
Guru

You're welcome.

Sparkey sent me another PM.

I quote

..please inform him that this is a split voltage unit ..IE: 20 volt or 40 volt he will have to make the difference due to components that are fitted...this is important and I would suggest fitting a bridge "rect" instead of the shotty diode config...his transformer will govern what voltage the unit produces..and this will mean he will have to look at what components are fitted to the pcb...generally its ..imop it is not a bad unit as the saying goes "the older sometimes ,,the better "..

Please register on Ken's site so you can communicate directly.

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024