Site Rules and Policies.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page and/or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
to track visits to the home page
( hit counter ), and the forums
to automatically log members in
when they return to the site. If
you have any questions or
concerns about these cookies,
please contact us on the About TheBackShed page.
By becoming a member of the forum, you agree that...
- When you register you are required to give a small amount of information, much of which is optional, anything you do give must be considered as becoming public information.
- You agree not to use the forum to post any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum and their agents with respect to any claim based upon any post you may make. We also reserve the right to reveal whatever information we know about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by yourself.
- Although messages posted are not the responsibility of this forum and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. If you do find any posts are objectionable then please contact the forum on the About TheBackShed page.
- You are 16 years or older.
What are Cookies?
When you visit most web sites they create a small text file on your computer, called a "cookie". The cookie stores basic information from the web page, like when you last visited, if you like to log in automatically, etc. The cookie can only contain information you provided when you visited the web site, and they can not be used to gather information from your computer without you providing it to the web site in the first place.
Basically, they are a calling card. The next time you visit the web page, it will look for its cookie, and if it finds it, will use the information to customise the page to your preferences.