Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 11:44 25 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Solar : Batteries and Charging

Page 3 of 3    
Clockmanfr

Guru

Posted: 08:30am 03 Mar 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Davo99,

I have 2 U tube vids up, the first is my eldest boy going all arty farty crafty.

The second is me being pushed by said eldest boy to do a tech discussion for his mates at Uni, when in truth i was really knackered after a long day.

So hence me talking about amperage instead of the main cable feeds being a minimum of 50mm/2.

Now that second U tub vid even sends me to sleep. hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s9B3RTF1QA
Everything is possible, just give me time.

3 HughP's 3.7m Wind T's (14 years). 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (10 yrs). 21kW PV AC coupled SH GTI's. OzInverter created Grid. 1300ah 48v.

pollenface

Posted: 08:31am 27 Nov 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  
Does anyone have any suggestions for how to charge 48v Other than from solar. IE, with an engine?

I use a cheap chinese 1kva generator with a cheap chinese battery charger for the required voltages.

I've never actually had to depend on it, but I do run/test it every couple of months, It's good for about 500-600 net watts from a charger.
Off grid man caver

Page 3 of 3    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024