Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 21:16 27 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Solar : Battery problems and LiFePO4

Page 4 of 4    
Revlac

Guru

Posted: 12:35am 08 Feb 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

That is a good idea, I have seen another new display from DALY but I don't think its as good as the one you have, seems to only display basic stuff.
i was thinking of getting a LCD for the hose battery but would have to run the cable through the wall and display inside, not sure about doing that yet, The cable can be extended, I have crimped those little JST connector sockets before without a proper tool, it was a PITA but doable.
Cheers Aaron
Off The Grid

KeepIS

Guru

Posted: 01:30am 08 Feb 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

They make a smaller unit with limited settings, so that must be the one you have.

It's so nice to just switch between any of the units and get almost instant information on the LCD. The PC SW on a 10" tablet works just as fast updating the main data screen when switching between devices.

I don't use the charge indicator Light boards any more, they are not needed.

I have a single Activate/Suspend "Push button" switch to handle all BMS units, it lights if the selected BMS is Active, it works the same as the Light board button.        

Yes those sized pins are a pain, that's the main reason I wanted the plug and socket pair with fly leads. I'd rather splice and heat shrink these, and nice flexible quality leads as well.
It's all too hard.
Mike.

Page 4 of 4    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024