Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 09:59 19 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Scary truth

Page 1 of 4    
noneyabussiness
Guru

Posted: 10:31pm 05 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I don't normally get into the whole political crap, but reading some " recommendations " from these grubberment organizations this is becoming more true everyday...

Im all for helping people, looking after each other etc. but I don't trust mega corporations and grubberments pushing this s@#$... too many agendas...
I think it works !!

johnmc

Posted: 11:51am 06 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

My thoughts exactly

cheers john
johnmc

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 05:55am 08 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Agree.

Unfortunately, it would seem that the pandemic has given SOME countries powers that be, the perfect excuse to try to force methods of total control of the people - in the name of not spreading the virus, when most of what they propose really has sod-all to do with the virus or protecting the people.  Power.  Not the people.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 10:35am 08 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I think recent times have shown there is no such thing as a conspiracy theory any-more and nothing is off the table.
There are already pollies hear talking of " punishing " people whom don't have the jab.

I'm far from an anti vaxxer, my kids had all their shots and there is more pharmaceuticals in my desk drawer here than what I would like 100X over. I'm an " early adopter" for a new drug that has come out for my diabetes that's been working wonders for me but that took years, not months to develop and they told me what the Real side effects might be before I took it on.  Side effects are NOT what they say with the Poxine in you might get a headache or feel nauseous for a while, for a one off drug, that's not side effects, that's Complete and utter BS!

Look up side effects of aspirin or anything else over the counter and you can soon see what real side effects from real testing shows.

Big difference between all that and some hastily hashed together and improperly tested concoction for an Illness with a 99% survival rate and one which you have to be tested to know you have it.... and if you do, the treatment for the overwhelming majority is go home with nothing maybe other than Asprin.

I also agree this has been taken way out of proportion. I have to show ID to go to a cafe or have a meal at the local club despite there not being anything like a pandemic ever here and no cases for months.  The actions in no way fit the threat.

The data acquisition and tracking however is most worrying.
What's even more worrying is what this guy explains which while 18 Months ago would have been preposterous ( like a lot of other things) now seems way more than possible, even expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcmZG0H4HzE&lc=UgxFqcqtfzXJBbG9L5t4AaABAg.9LoSdKWIrc59LosMOywzB-

What worries me is the daily and multiple stories on the news channels that are in fact selling the poxine and brainwashing people which are nothing more than advertorials disguised as news.  Anything that's pushed this hard by gubbermints when there is no money in it for them worries me. Greatly.

There are going to be some very interesting discrimination issues with this.  People whom won't want it for religious beliefs for a start are going to pose a hell of a quandary. If I can't fly on a plane or go to a restaurant without the Jab, so be it.  I think there are a LOT more people than the media and Gubbermit want to admit that don't want this concoction and they too will just stay at home rather than risk their health.

Ever time I look at a story on the poxine on the net, even on the lefty channels, the downvotes against it are multitudes higher than the support and that I find surprising but very telling . The gubbermint and the media must be aware of this which is probably why they are trying to sell it so hard every day.

Speaking of money, I'd love to know what all this poxine is costing?
If the  Drug companies are getting $10 a hit, that's $260M. if it's $100 which I fine more likely, that's $2.6 Bn for oz alone.
That's for the poxine. I'm sure the cost of administration would be similar.

Being the generous and selfless guy I am, I'll hold off having it just yet and give it to those whom want it.  Maybe in a a couple of years or 5 I might have a rethink but by then I think we will have all been microchipped or some other  social control will have taken over.

With all these new strains coming along, the fact this poxine does not stop you getting the Chinnah flu, spreading it or anything else, I really do fail to see it's worth anyway.

Lots of evidence of the dangers coming out though, like that should be a surprise to anyone.

noneyabussiness
Guru

Posted: 12:39am 09 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Im all for PROPERLY tested and researched vaccinations,  all my kids are up to date with theirs... after i did the research myself, including discussing it with my trusted GP.. it was our choice (my wife and I)...

Big difference...

Being forced to accept something that hasn't been tested properly, rushed through etc., with a lot of agendas behind it ... especially the way they " pushing " it, seems REALLY dodgy to me...
I think it works !!

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 07:08am 12 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Cheers,  Tony.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 10:27am 12 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Here in NZ, the jab is voluntary, and ordinary folks like me don't qualify to get it till about July anyway, cos they are prioritizing on the frontline workers at the border and the quarantine places then rest-homes first.

I don't fly, and have no want to ever set foot on a plane.
I love avionics as a technical subject, but I am too terrified of flying to ever get on a plane, so I won't ever want to fly anywhere - not even internally here within NZ, so they don't care about if I have had the jab or not for flying reasons.

I plan to simply wait and see.  I will watch what happens with it for the next six or twelve months before deciding to get it or not, and as it is voluntary here in NZ at least, I can simply decline to get it.  I think I would prefer to wait quite a while to see some symptoms of having had it come out in the data.

As I understand things, the jab doesn't stop you getting the virus or transmitting it to others, it supposedly just protects you from being killed by it.  I still consider that a plus.  The flu jab is the same, but tends to be more effective at stopping you from suffering from said flu.  IE: after the flu jab, you might contract it or transmit it to others, but you feel no effects yourself.  Vaccines are not cures.  

lizby
Guru

Posted: 08:43pm 18 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

There is a great deal of ridiculously misinformed information in this thread, perhaps capped by "we now have zombies literally walking Earth" (as if Facebook is where you should look for reliable information about anything).

And then there is "Maybe in a a couple of years or 5 I might have a rethink but by then I think we will have all been microchipped or some other  social control will have taken over." The paranoia is strong in this one.

"As I understand things, the jab doesn't stop you getting the virus or transmitting it to others, it supposedly just protects you from being killed by it.  I still consider that a plus.  The flu jab is the same, but tends to be more effective at stopping you from suffering from said flu.  IE: after the flu jab, you might contract it or transmit it to others, but you feel no effects yourself."

With over 3 million deaths worldwide, protection from death is pretty significant, especially if you are in an at-risk category.

It is untrue to flatly say "the jab doesn't stop you getting the virus or transmitting it to others". It is at this point uncertain the degree to which the vaccine prevents covid-19 (and thus prevents its transmission), but infection rates which have dropped substantially from their peaks in countries with higher vaccination take-up (like Israel, the U.S., and Great Britain) indicate that it does. With nearly 50% of the eligible population (over 16) now having at least one shot, U.S. daily deaths are now at about a sixth of their peak.

The flu jab is not "more effective" at stopping you from suffering from the flu than the covid-19 vaccine. Flu vaccines are notoriously ineffective (but still prevent many hospitalizations and deaths) because the flu transforms at a much faster rate than the coronavirus has thus far. The better coronavirus vaccines are more than 90% effective in preventing symptomatic covid-19 (including, apparently, virus variations).

New Zealand and Australia have both been very fortunate (as well as luckily situated geographically and benefitting from strong public health measures) in keeping covid-19 levels low. But community spread of the virus will remain a risk in any society which interacts with the rest of the world until this very highly contagious disease is greatly reduced worldwide--through either exposure, or preferably, vaccination.
PicoMite, Armmite F4, SensorKits, MMBasic Hardware, Games, etc. on fruitoftheshed

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 12:22am 19 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said  
"As I understand things, the jab doesn't stop you getting the virus or transmitting it to others, it supposedly just protects you from being killed by it.

So there is no argument for FORCING people to take these gene altering poisons.

I don't really care what others choose to do, but I object very strongly to being put in a position where I have no choice in the matter.
Cheers,  Tony.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 02:52am 19 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I see that the J&J vaccine has been stopped, as it apparently causes blood-clots.
I'm not sure how much of that is media hype though - probably quite a lot, actually.

rogerdw
Guru

Posted: 04:08am 19 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said  There is a great deal of ridiculously misinformed information in this thread ...

I would be interested in your take on this guy lizby  ...  Dr Ryan Cole

Thanks.
Cheers,  Roger

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 08:49am 19 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Quote  There is a great deal of ridiculously misinformed information in this thread,

I would say that there is a lot of misinformation everywher, especially what we are being told by the gubbermint  and media as well as on looney social misleading.

At this point, I am of the belief the majority of information on the poxine is ill informed, guesses or just spin doctoring for the simple reason this stuff was rushed through without anything like the usual testing so NO ONE can say it's  safe, dangerous or otherwise.

The thing  I wholly believe is that tge negatives will be covered up as much as possiblr because there is no doubt there is a significant social engineering and manipulation push with this.

Trying to assure people this stuff is safe is no more right or wrong at this point than saying its poison and dangerous simply because there simplynisnt enough known.

Any paranoia is offset by the brainwashing and pushing people into this. Neither position at this stage is any more or less creditable than the other at this point.

Quote  And then there is "Maybe in a a couple of years or 5 I might have a rethink but by then I think we will have all been microchipped or some other  social control will have taken over." The paranoia is strong in this one.

I would call restraint and assesment of the situation to evaluate risk and benifit to be the very smartest and intelligent position to take in any questionabe circumstance.

To the contrary, I would say in our situation, rushing in to get the poxine for fear the woo hoo flu is going to kill one if they don't get it to be far more demonstrative of paranoia indicative behavious.

I will be avoiding it as long as i can which with my condition wont be hard to justify and my wife after having a recent trip to hospital for a reaction to another medication subsequent tests has been told NOT tp have it at ghis point.... not that she ever had sny intention to do so.

I see this week that one of my predictions with the poxine has alreadynbeen demonstrates. The media is running stories of doctors and clinics having the poxination in stock but no one wanting it.
Very forseeable.

The REALITY of the situation is while like anything there will always be the early adopters, there will always be
those that take a more reserved stance and wait andvsee what happens  before rushing in and not swallow everything the media tells them.

I see a glut of the poxination being far more likley than any longnterm shortage.
Of course oncebthis comes to fruition I can also see pressure being brought to bear to encourage compliance and limit choices.

I am HIGHLY comforted and reassured by the fact that highly intelligent and clever people here are also wary of the poxine and share the same concerns I do.

johnmc

Posted: 12:20pm 19 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks Rogerdw,

For the Dr Ryan Cole video. My thoughts excactly.

Cheers john
johnmc

lizby
Guru

Posted: 01:09pm 19 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Warpspeed said  
  lizby said  "As I understand things, the jab doesn't stop you getting the virus or transmitting it to others, it supposedly just protects you from being killed by it.

So there is no argument for FORCING people to take these gene altering poisons.

I don't really care what others choose to do, but I object very strongly to being put in a position where I have no choice in the matter.

You're misquoting me--you're quoting me quoting Grogster. That assertion is not my understanding--it's just about the opposite of my understanding.

You may be free not to get the jab--so long as (once it's available to all) you don't want to fly certain places, go to certain countries, attend certain events, attend certain universities, play professional sports in certain places, engage in certain other activities, maybe go to certain pubs, bars, restaurants, theaters. It'll be your choice whether you wish to continue to endanger yourself and others.

Re "poison"--that's laughable--really, unworthy even of refutation. Look up reliable sources if you're interested.

Re "gene altering": Covid-19 Vaccines Can't Alter Your DNA, Here's Why

Grogster said  I see that the J&J vaccine has been stopped, as it apparently causes blood-clots

J&J vaccine has been paused (in places) to investigate blood-clots in some recipients which may have been caused by the vaccine. Whether use of J&J will be stopped permanently depends on assessment of relative risk (by age and sex and other categories) versus the protection it offers against death and serious illness due to covid-19.

rogerdw said  I would be interested in your take on this guy lizby  ... Dr Ryan Cole

"Dr. Ryan Cole is the CEO and Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics, one of the largest independent labs in the State of Idaho".

Sorry, I don't need to look any further--agenda-based misinformation unless backed by broad published studies. If you look on the internet for someone who supports your pre-existing beliefs, you will find him or her. I don't say he's wrong because of who or where or what he is, but there are too many lone-wolf oddballs out there for anyone to spend time to check out assertions that are not better-sourced.

Davo99 said  Trying to assure people this stuff is safe is no more right or wrong at this point than saying its poison and dangerous simply because there simply isn't enough known.

I know that Davo is beyond convincing (as are others), but if you don't find that the drop in U.S. deaths--from a peak of 4,476 on Jan 12 to 352 yesterday with 50% of the eligible population (over 16) having at least one vaccine shot--is convincing, I don't know what could convince you.

You may say "Whatabout longterm?". Well, it's possible that ill effects (only possible, not necessarily probable) will appear over the course of 20 years. Are you arguing that we should study the matter for 20 years before starting vaccination at a death rate of 3 million a year (and probably increasing with the risk that more virulent strains emerge as more people are infected)?

FYI, "nearly 4,200" daily deaths in Brazil on Apr 6.

Really, people. Just get the jab when you can.
PicoMite, Armmite F4, SensorKits, MMBasic Hardware, Games, etc. on fruitoftheshed

rogerdw
Guru

Posted: 01:28pm 19 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said  

Sorry, I don't need to look any further--

So what you're saying is that if your/our information doesn't come from the government, the vaccine pushers or your own 'reliable sources' then it should not even be looked at.

I gotta say that's an interesting approach to research and to life.

And before you throw the 'antivaxer' line at me  ...  myself, my wife, all our kids  ...  and now our grandkids are fully vaccinated and up to date.

My wife is an ambo and I fully expected that everyone in the ambulance service would be forced to take the vaccine or not be allowed to work.

I was shocked when I asked her if everyone there was being vaccinated and she told me that well over half said point blank they are not going to have it.

Of course us Australians are a pretty stupid and uneducated bunch and have no clue. God help us.
Cheers,  Roger

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 02:30pm 19 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Quote  but if you don't find that the drop in U.S. deaths--from a peak of 4,476 on Jan 12 to 352 yesterday with 50% of the eligible population (over 16) having at least one vaccine shot--is convincing, I don't know what could convince you.

The US is much larger than oz but we went to zero deaths before anyone ever got the poxine or it  was introduced  here.

Quote  unless backed by broad published studies.

Where were the broadly published studys on the trials and effectiveness of the poxine? There werent any because it was rushed through before there could be be any meaningful studies done.

Marketing hype and PR spin doctoring does not count.

Quote  Are you arguing that we should study the matter for 20 years before starting vaccination

No, just that it should have had a reasonable amount of trials and testing like any other medication would have especially when being aimed at basicaly the worlds population not just a segment of people with a particular complaint.

I think given the huge application of the poxine, it would have been prudent to test it much more than it was.

At first we were told vaccines take years to develop and font hold your breath. Next thing, the poxine is here.
The fact the side effects were a load of BS like redness around the injection site and some itching was a giveaway they didnt have a clue. Nothing mentioned about bloodclots and the other problems.

Is it any wonder there is distrust over this? I cant see how a reasonable and intelligent person wouldnt question and have suspicions.

Quote  I was shocked when I asked her if everyone there was being vaccinated and she told me that well over half said point blank they are not going to have it.

That is VERY telling and not just a little troubling. I might see an ambo friend on the weekend. It will be interesting to get his view.

One thing, it certanly goes against the media and gubbermint narrative that everyone is chomping at the bit for this and the detractors are less than 1% of the population.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 02:31pm 19 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Quote  but if you don't find that the drop in U.S. deaths--from a peak of 4,476 on Jan 12 to 352 yesterday with 50% of the eligible population (over 16) having at least one vaccine shot--is convincing, I don't know what could convince you.

The US is much larger than oz but we went to zero deaths before anyone ever got the poxine or it  was introduced  here.

Quote  unless backed by broad published studies.

Where were the broadly published studys on the trials and effectiveness of the poxine? There werent any because it was rushed through before there could be be any meaningful studies done.

Marketing hype and PR spin doctoring does not count.

Quote  Are you arguing that we should study the matter for 20 years before starting vaccination

No, just that it should have had a reasonable amount of trials and testing like any other medication would have especially when being aimed at basicaly the worlds population not just a segment of people with a particular complaint.

I think given the huge application of the poxine, it would have been prudent to test it much more than it was.

At first we were told vaccines take years to develop and font hold your breath. Next thing, the poxine is here.
The fact the side effects were a load of BS like redness around the injection site and some itching was a giveaway they didnt have a clue. Nothing mentioned about bloodclots and the other problems.

Is it any wonder there is distrust over this? I cant see how a reasonable and intelligent person wouldnt question and have suspicions.

Quote  I was shocked when I asked her if everyone there was being vaccinated and she told me that well over half said point blank they are not going to have it.

That is VERY telling and not just a little troubling. I might see an ambo friend on the weekend. It will be interesting to get his view.

One thing, it certanly goes against the media and gubbermint narrative that everyone is chomping at the bit for this and the detractors are less than 1% of the population.

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 09:40pm 19 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I used to work at a large teaching hospital in Melbourne, and the medical staff, even some of the lower ranking ones are pretty street wise about many of these types of issues.
When nursing staff, paramedics, and emergency room staff refuse to take this poison even after threats of dismissal, you have to wonder.
Cheers,  Tony.

lizby
Guru

Posted: 10:36pm 19 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

rogerdw said  
  lizby said  Sorry, I don't need to look any further--

So what you're saying is that if your/our information doesn't come from the government, the vaccine pushers or your own 'reliable sources' then it should not even be looked at.

There must be hundreds of CEOs of lab testing companies in the U.S.--come back when you have obtained a concensus view from them. The only reason to look at what a particular blood-testing company executive has to say about covid-19 is because you already have reason to believe that he will be saying what you want to hear.

By better-sourced, I mean someone who has credentials in the area specifically under discussion--immunology, virology, pandemic disease, vaccines--and preferably someone who is able to provide take-aways from review of a wide range of studies.

Davo99 said  Where were the broadly published studys on the trials and effectiveness of the poxine? There werent any because it was rushed through before there could be be any meaningful studies done.

This is gross misinformation. All the approved vaccines in western countries went through phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 trials, as is standard procedure. That they were performed on an expedited basis speaks to the urgency of the pandemic, not to the reliability of the trials. In the U.S., the FDA issued Emergency Use Authorization for Different COVID-19 Vaccines after undertaking an independent analysis of the data provided in those trials.

Davo99 said  One thing, it certanly goes against the media and gubbermint narrative that everyone is chomping at the bit for this and the detractors are less than 1% of the population.

Don't know where you get your information. Vaccine hesitancy is a great concern in the U.S. and in many other places worldwide.

Even supposing you were right to question the haste with which the vaccines were developed, does the drop in daily deaths in the U.S. from 4,476 on Jan 12 to 352 in mid-April count for nothing to you? Efficacy in the here and now seems proven. Numbers of adverse side effects are troubling, but for now, the numbers are small (J&J: "six known cases among more than 7 million shots"), especially when compared to the number of deaths before vaccination was widespread.

I'd be convinced of the inefficacy of the vaccines if the incidence rate and the death rate had not dropped radically following widespread vaccination. I'm thankful that they have dropped.

What would it take to convince you that the vaccines are efficacious and safe?

rogerdw
Guru

Posted: 11:21pm 19 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Lizby, you seem to be well read and have all the answers  ...  can you answer me two questions please.

1) What was the death rate from influenza in the US in 2019 and in 2020?

2) What was the total number of deaths (from all causes) in the US in 2019 and in 2020?
Cheers,  Roger

Page 1 of 4    
Print this page
© JAQ Software 2024