Home
JAQForum Ver 24.01
Active Topics
Local Time 20:13 27 Jul 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Electronics : My generator/inverter project ....

Page 4 of 4    
ramblin

Posted: 04:23pm 27 May 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

wiseguy said  I had faith you could & would make it work......   Now you too have the bug, may it never leave you...

OHhh....I`ve had the bug for a while. The problem is when your older and start looking at this stuff for the 1st time, and you have no formal training to begin with the challenge is finding a place where you can learn from people who will actually work with a newbie, and explain the obvious things everyone else already knows. I spent so many hours researching this particular project before I found this place and you seen, I knew nothing when I came here. This place is like none other I have seen. The response on my thread was overwhelming at times. I could ask those questions on 5 of the big forums (you know who they are) and wouldn`t get this much info on all 5 put together.

Page 4 of 4    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024