Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 18:01 26 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : brexit, brexit, brexit,

Page 3 of 3    
Davo99
Guru

Posted: 10:48am 16 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Grogster said  

You even have people on TV over there, blaming Trump for the latest horrendously destructive hurricane.  Basically: 'The reason this hurricane happened, is cos Trump is President!'

The Loonie arguments and bleatings really come to light when you run with them and follow them through.

The Hurricane happened because Trump has not done enough to stop Climate Change according to the nutters.

To follow that through, The president of 1 Country who only emit a fairly small portion of the greenhouses gasses the whingers are so obsessed with, should have done something in the 2.5 years he has been in office to influence the world weather and all industrial and domestic processes and procedures in his and all other nations to reduce/ eliminate emissions so the Hurricane didn't happen.

I -think- that's what they are saying anyway. hard to tell when they are running round wearing masks or screaming after they glued themselves to the road.

Of course forget the fact hurricanes that have been blowing since the nation was settled 200+ years ago. Definitely forget that one basic and inconvenient fact  they can't argue with and shoots their whinge down in smoking flames.
Please Just keep drinking the Green Koolaide  and towing the line to be offended and protest everything and do not undermine our Loonies position with things like truth and facts.

There is no place for such things in the new world these drop kicks are screaming their little snowflake lungs out for.

Really though, what can you expect?
They constantly lie and tell the world everyone is with them and those that are not are the out of touch minority when the  inconvenient proof around the world seen through elections and referendums etc actually shows the Nutters are the minority that just scream really loud and continuously yet the great MAJORITY of people don't follow their ideals at all.

They just don't make as much noise and racket nor try to tell others what to believe.

These nutters can't be believed for a single thing they say. EVERYTHING they utter and carry on about is a LIE.
Recently the Amazon was burning to a crisp.  It then came out the amazon burns EVERY year and this year rather than the world disaster it was made out to be, came to light it was actually burning a bit less this year than most.
I'm not big on social media at all although you can't avoid it all together ( don't forget to give me a like!) and how many times did I see all the brainwashed Children ( ages 12-75+) repeating that Rubbish?

Before that, the world was becoming barren and treeless.... Until some scientists showed satelite pictures that proved the world was in fact getting greener.... and so it goes.

Oh, and stop using paper products because the forests are disappearing just like we need to stop making pasta Sauce or Tomatoes will become extinct.  

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 12:59am 17 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

The elections are something I think the elitists would like to be rid of completely, but that WOULD trigger a civil war - if they came out and said: 'We are now going to do away with the elections, so your vote no longer matters.  But we will still work in our...ahem....YOUR best interests....' or some other such bollocks.  I wouldn't put it past them these days to play that card.  They have played every other card(and LOST), so why not simply get rid of the election, ignore the voters completely(they essentially do now anyway), and INSTALL themselves as lords and masters.....

OK, so I jest, but......

Back on Brexit, their referendum is a case in point.  The referendum showed that Britain wanted to LEAVE the EU.  So the Government sets about trying to do a deal that still keeps them in the EU, circumventing and totally ignoring the will of the people.

Sure, there were plenty of people who wanted to remain, and that's fine.  That's what the vote thing is all about.  But I remember after the results of that were released, all the remainers wanted to have ANOTHER referendum - cos they did not get the result that THEY wanted.  So, basically just keep having referendums, till the result comes back the way they want, and ignore any result that does NOT go their way.....

That's not how the system works, sorry.  You win some, you lose some.  The remainers LOST the referendum, and so SHOULD accept it.  They don't have to like it, but you have to accept that more people voted to leave, then to remain.  But they don't work that way anymore.  Referendums and elections are now only valid in their eyes, if they win - every single time.  As soon as they lose, it's a do-over/cover-up/conspiracy/election meddling/Russians.......

Poor losers.  REALLY poor losers.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 01:47am 17 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Grogster said     Referendums and elections are now only valid in their eyes, if they win - every single time.  As soon as they lose, it's a do-over/cover-up/conspiracy/election meddling/Russians.......

Poor losers.  REALLY poor losers.

Sums it up exactly with so many things these days.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 07:04am 17 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Yeah.....  

You know, there was a time - not that long ago - when if you were rooting for a party to win, and if they lost, you'd be like: 'Damn.  We lost.  Oh well.  We'll hopefully win next time.'

Not now though.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 01:08am 18 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

There was also a time when if kids got in trouble at school or god forbid, with the Police, the parents Kicked the kids arses and they knew what they got at school or the dressing down they got from the cops would be nothing compared to what the parents were going to do to them. None of this whinging " He's a good Boy" when the  kid has a record a mile long already and blaming the cops for picking on them.

Now days so many parents seems to think the sun shines out the kids nether regions and they can do no wrong. Anyone that says otherwise is a mongerel to be complained about and accused of Picking on them for no reason..... No matter how red handed they were caught.

I think that's why we have the situation in the world we have now. Kids grow up getting away with things they should have had a boot up the backside for and the more they get away with the more they think they can. They learn that if they make enough noise they get whatever they want.
I grew up with and my kids had the same, Keep on whinging and I'll give you something to whinge about. Would set the Do gooders in a flat spin these days but I have never been in trouble with the law and nor have my children and they have become productive members of society not burdens or drains.

I was never afraid to give my kids a smack on the arse and they have never been in trouble with the law or grown up to be anything but good kids.  They have no idea what a dole cue is because they were working part time as soon as they were legally old enough and have always had at least one job at a time since.

Of course I don't remember anyone using kids as pawns then either for the parents agendas.  I remember years ago seeing inner city Sydney Kids out protesting the election of Trump.  WTF is wrong with these parents? Having little kids protesting a Pollie in a different country!

If my kids went to that school I would have blown a fuse completely! Nothing to do with Oz and certainly NOTHING  6 and 7 yo kids should be involved in or even have a clue of understanding other than being scared with the crap the parents fill their heads with.

No doubt they will grow up to be the Future ANTIFA deranged idiots and morons that ought to be rounded up and locked up on sight. And the parents whom should have had their kids taken from them will no doubt be proud of what they have created.

Fortunately there were some other parents with similar outlooks as all my kids friends have grown up to be very decent, productive members of society as well.
I am very grateful they have such good friends, not a dud amongst them.

zeitfest
Guru

Posted: 10:56am 29 Oct 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Back to Brexit ...

I think the "flextention" should be called the "Brextension" should it not ?
especially as no one has a foggiest as to what the result 2020 will be ...
maybe the Scots will do a "Scexit" and the Welsh will do a "Wexit" if they can get similar EC handling..

Whats that I hear ??

The Brexit song !
All together now - (to the tune of "The Hokey Pokey")

They vote the Brexit in !
They vote the Brexit out !
They do the votey-votey and they talk it all about
They do the votey-votey and they vote again
That's what its all about..

Chorus
Oh oh they're voting for extension !
oh oh they're having an election !
oh oh they just want some more pretension !
That's what its all about !

The real threat is, soon it will start making our Aus pollies look
good in comparison. Surely an impossible end.

zeitfest
Guru

Posted: 12:56am 31 Oct 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Overall it looks like global economic mapping is making the old imperial geographic mapping obsolete. Cryptocurrencies, blockchain etc make economies of scale spread easily, especially now that information is the product. I can remember being surprised that my Microchip order was processed in Ireland, but it makes tax sense for Microchip.. I am not a fan of so-called Darwinian economics, but the old privilege-based imperial economic system  is way obsolete.

Xander

Posted: 12:47pm 20 Oct 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

zeitfest said  Maybe a cryptocurrency would solve some of it...Northern Ireland could have a new virtual currency, and the transaction-dependent tariffs/duties etc would be applied in software, with currency exchange tightly controlled. I can't see the Irish taking kindly to it though.

Agreed. I think the cryptocurrency field can help to succeed. It's a fast-developing area, there are really good and reliable companies specializing in trading. I personally think that instaforex review  platform is the best so far. It provides services both for beginners and experienced traders and allows working remotely from home or any other place.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 05:49am 21 Oct 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I still don't get Crypto.

It's " Money" that someone just invented with no back of a Government  or gold as in the traditional sense and really has no value other than what people seem to think it is worth.

You can't cash it, you can't get anything for it at the shops, it's literally just make believe with no hard and tangible value to back it up. What the hell was all that mining business about anyway? More pulling " Money " out of this air that was created by a private entity?

If I went out and bought $100K worth, what is to stop it being outlawed or just collapsing and that's it? Nothing  to fall back on.

From what I have read, a number of them have crashed already.
Seems like a bit of a scam to me. Create some excitement, pump up the value then grab the real money and run and leave the rest to sort themselves out.

zeitfest
Guru

Posted: 05:53pm 30 Dec 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Back to Brexit ... ( again )...

It is actually signed off !! ...

As far as I can glean,  Northern Ireland is basically treated as part of the EC still and has Customs at ports with the border in the Irish Sea (?), fishing access diminishes over five years, and  Brits/businesses can't work in Europe without visas. And the EC (EDIT - was UK) has just entered a new trading agreement with China.

Is that a reasonable summary ?
Edited 2020-12-31 03:57 by zeitfest

zeitfest
Guru

Posted: 06:07pm 30 Dec 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Oh....

It appears to be a provisional agreement, for three months in future ... what a surprise...
Edited 2020-12-31 04:08 by zeitfest

Page 3 of 3    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024