Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 15:40 29 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Coronavirus humour (please add)

Page 5 of 7    
Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 10:31am 05 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I love that excrement spreader meme!!!!
Ain't the BBC grand......

BBC - "How the mighty have fallen...."
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Clockmanfr

Guru

Posted: 07:28pm 07 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Sorry Grogster, I felt real crap yesterday, better today.

This amused me today.

Its not our Border collie, ours is very unkempt working dog.

Wilson is just to pretty.

Everything is possible, just give me time.

3 HughP's 3.7m Wind T's (14 years). 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (10 yrs). 21kW PV AC coupled SH GTI's. OzInverter created Grid. 1300ah 48v.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 07:13am 08 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

CaptainBoing said  then there's this...

and this:

I put that up on another forum when someone said the BBC Was " Gold standard" for world news.

Predictably, like most lefties, they really got very upset and called me bad words.
Some people have no sense of humour or reality.

Hopefully the PC leftie crowd are some of the casualties of this China Virus and it gets killed.

I also mentioned on the same thread Climate change was all but dead and buried now and got an onslaught about Flat earth Non believers etc.
I pointed out, I never mentioned whether it was real or not, just with gubbermints talking about a generation of people stuck with the fall out debt and having a Real emergency to worry about, the next 3 months to 5 years was a lot more important to most people than what happens in 50 years time.

I really hope Gubbermints of the world and their leaders hold China accountable for this and Get repatriations.

Cancelling all Chinese foreign ownership and debt owed to them would be a good start.
One guy I think has the balls to do it, the rest???

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 07:41am 08 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

They USED to be such a great TV production company.  

Link to BBC License fee thing bollocks vs today's propaganda...

WARNING!
Contains offensive language.

This video really lays it on the ground, and illustrates just how bad they have become.  Why ANYONE in England, should be FORCED to pay the BBC licence, so the current BBC can push propaganda at them beggars belief.

Probably explains why the BBC rates so badly at the moment.

zeitfest
Guru

Posted: 09:34am 08 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Aus seems to be going as good as can be expected, but I can't help thinking our numbers are a bit rosier than the reality.
Here in Aus people with symptoms are only tested for CV19 if they are known to have  been near a known carrier. That means the testing is only including the potential infectees from a known risk group, which does not take in the whole community.
There is an appreciable infection rate in the community from unknown sources, so my guess is that there is a widespread low level of current carriers. Certainly there are quite a few people coughing in the shopping centres. So I think there will be a slower secondary wave in a few weeks after the community incubates a bit.

Gee...think I'll go an a sea cruise      ~~~ Fair-star, the fun ship...~~~  

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 10:42am 08 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  
  CaptainBoing said  
I put that up on another forum when someone said the BBC Was " Gold standard" for world news.

Predictably, like most lefties, they really got very upset and called me bad words.
Some people have no sense of humour or reality.

It always seems to be the lefties that get nasty about stuff too... some of the venom I have seen on twatter regarding our PM in ICU... hoping he will die, he deserves it. etc... no common decency. It comes from a childish emotionally immature brain.

Right.

Politically I am a right=leaning centrist. I believe businesses should stand or fall on their own recognizance but that some business transform into services - where everyone relies on them. You don't make money out of stuff people need and such businesses should be publicly owned... good roads, transportation, sewerage, public health, clean water etc. are part of the foundations of any great society (and yes, some are better than others - cue the slating)

The BBC has been infiltrated by Trotsky-ites for several decades, at least 2 and they are complicit with several high-profile crime sprees - they knew about Jimmy Savile for years and did nothing about him... I saw Francis Rossi from Status Quo relate a story from Top of the Pops back in the 80s where he was horrified by JS and the TotP gallery crew which made me cringe, so they could have done something and didn't... unsettling modern "artwork" on their London HQ by disgraced pervert artist Gill and yet they refuse to remove it.

The BBC is far from gold standard because they only tell what they want and it is quite clear that is passed through the lefty-PC filter first. I was watching all coverage (from everywhere I could get it) before the referendum on EU membership here. I found an article in a German language Swiss newspaper where in 2016, before the BREXIT vote, the Swiss government withdrew a 24-year standing application to join the EU - This is most definitely in the public interest on the run-up to such a momentous decision and yet the BBC did not cover it at all! Not the right message (under "Treaties") . Then I found a comment from the Icelandic government where they actually said "only an [idiot] would join the EU in its current guise" - that was on the BBC but hidden away in an article about fish (can't find that article at the moment).

I complained to the BBC regarding their coverage (with links to what I had found) and how both articles were most definitely public interest - days before the biggest democratic turn-out in British history... got an insipid identi-kit rebuttal email.

Even their documentaries are flawed. They wheel out pensioner David Attenborough and get him to tout policy lines, and because it's old Dave, the uninformed just take it at face value - propaganda exercise a success. They take video of a polar bear standing on an ice-cube and lead you to believe this is abnormal (it happens every year as the ice retreats - polar bears spend six weeks at sea, hunting!). They show walrus falling off cliffs and lead you to believe its coz the ice has gone (it happens every year and the walrus have always climbed the cliffs). They lead you to believe that polar bears are dying out, when in fact they are at record numbers and Inuit have requested a raise in their hunting quota coz they are becoming a nuisance and attacking settlements and people. Corrupt scientists (like Michael Mann) have sussed they can get a slice of this $1.5Tn green/enviro biz... they take a photo of a starving polar bear (coz it is old and has no teeth, like polar bears are enchanted beasts that never die naturally) on an ice free shore take it to the UN show them and they get funded for another year. They don't bother about the lies - it makes them money. And don't get me started on Saint Greta... to see the UN and world governments fawning at the feet of a 16 year old girl like she is some visionary makes me puke. The truth is very much darker.

Gold standard my ars.........

The UK public are waking up to this also - which is why the BBC funding model has never been more endangered than it is now... GO BORIS!!! Strip them of their funding and make them work for it like every other business.

OK, rant over... I have to stop before I get banned or burst my brain... or both.
Edited 2020-04-08 21:00 by CaptainBoing

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 08:00pm 08 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-dalek-patrols-streets-ordering-humans-to-self-isolate-11969126

Clockmanfr

Guru

Posted: 06:50am 09 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I thought these were funny, yea yea I don't get out much!.

The virus guard is probably fake!

Please not the equation on that blackboard, perhaps some of you bright sparks might be able to simplify.?

Everything is possible, just give me time.

3 HughP's 3.7m Wind T's (14 years). 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (10 yrs). 21kW PV AC coupled SH GTI's. OzInverter created Grid. 1300ah 48v.

RFburns

Posted: 06:54am 09 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Strong like horse smart like tractor!

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 08:13am 11 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 08:17am 11 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 08:49am 11 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 08:51am 11 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 08:52am 11 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

RFburns

Posted: 10:27am 12 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Strong like horse smart like tractor!

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 08:22am 16 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Gotta love the Aussies! They don't give a crap for customer service when the customer is being an arse

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/15/hoarder-tried-return-132-packs-toilet-rolls-150-bottles-hand-sanitiser-12558946/

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 07:21am 18 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

LOVE that reply!!!! (from the Aussie store manager)

Quite right too.

The members probably remember my posting a photo of the toilet-paper isle here at my local supermarket just before lockdown - completely stripped bare.

Within about two days, they had restocked MOST of that isle, and imposed a 2-pack limit for all customers.

I refer the members back to my comments that people can be really stupid.

As for those who bought as much as they could SOLELY for the purpose of scalping it at huge prices on eBay etc, you reap what you sow, and I am very happy that eBay et el took all such listings down.  I seem to recall reading that many of those trying to sell toilet-paper for about $20 a roll etc, were actually banned from those sites.

.....always someone looking to take advantage of a crisis.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 07:45am 18 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 08:39am 18 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 08:44am 18 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

deep fake humour... *language*

https://youtu.be/_OtQWZjx3Bo