Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 11:28 26 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Coronavirus....

Page 3 of 3    
CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 09:17pm 21 Dec 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 11:06pm 21 Dec 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I can't say much about this without going into a muther of a rant.
I am so sick of being treated like an idiot by the media and Gubermints that are blowing this out of all proportion.

Now in NSW we have 50 People supposedly with the pox ( as calculated by known flawed testing) and they want to lock down 3.5M people. 50 people crook out of 3.5M is NOT a pandemic!

I don't care what the restrictions are, I WOn'T be cancelling  Christmas which is at my house this year and I won't be stopping any one coming whether we have 5 or 50 people here. I think a lot of other people that are not media and gubbermint sheeple will be the same.  Why would I be worried about something that's going on 80Km at least from me anyway?

I learned on the weekend of a friends son that has lost both his Businesses and his home over this. Young bloke bought himself a restaurant  3 years ago and about 1 year ago signed a 20 year lease on the place as it had been going so well since the start which is why he then bought a B&B and worked his arse off Fixing that up. No sooner opened the doors and corona crap came and that was that. So much for him slaving his guts out and trying to make a future for his family.  Could have been a deadsh*t dole bludger like so many others and not had a fraction of the stress and grief he has on his shoulders now.

Poor guy has been driven to drink among other things and now has definite signs of mental problems. Little wonder. Next thing which is predictable is he will loose his marriage as well from all the strain this is putting on them.

Of course his mother is scared he will try to take his own life as he is in a real bad place now and all through no fault what so ever of his own. That's a big enough problem in his profession at the best of times.

I don't get why gubbermints are so concerned about loosing a few people that they will wreck the futures of so many people and the country's if not the world economy for a lifetime that they still allow things like Booze and Cigarettes to be sold that kill just as many if not more especially over time.  Actually I do get it real well, they make money from these things and we have already had it proven they will even put aside their Pox restrictions so they can make a buck.

We are now being insulted with crap about Vaccines at he very same time they are going on about new strains of the Virus.  I'm obviously not even up to being a cleaner in a Doctors office but seems to me if the pox is mutating faster than you can develop the first Vaccine, how the hell are you going to keep up with the new strains and what good is giving anyone a jab of something that's not been anywhere near through the normal testing procedures anyway that will be outdated before they even make it?  Of course the media and gubbermints push the line that once this stuff is out the whole thing will be cured. What a load of manipulative brainwashing!

To my mind they would be a LOT better off firstly developing an accurate test and secondly developing an instant test so you could have it before you went in a Bar or got on a plane or whatever.

Fed up with all the parania though and every media talking head and Pollie making out that anyone that contracts it is already dead and buried with no hope in hell of surviving when the absolute opposite is true.

I can well see why the real killer of this overblown flu will be suicide and depression. We get nothing but gloom and doom and which has not come near any predictions even in the worst hit places and I'm also sick of all the crap making out that all these deaths are strictly and only through Chinaah Pox as if all these people were perfectly well and each and everyone of them had another 20 years guaranteed.

Complete and utter crap and I fear more for what life and gubbermint control will be like in the future.

Ok, time to go out and get the tractor out and do some ploughing to calm myself.  :0)

Georgen
Guru

Posted: 09:51am 22 Jan 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Well my thread was closed.

There is some development regarding treatment and prevention.

New hero is Dr Pierre Kory

Have a look at this interview:

https://lbry.tv/@Dryburgh:7/Dr-Pierre-Kory-2021-UPDATE-on-Ivermectin-Latest-Studies:9?r=FK4LfE3kq2QAbgu76DE67BEpPTacGNmm

Recorded 19 Jan 2021, so fairly new and has the latest information.

Loaded with scientific language, but looks that not yet, but most probably soon treatment with Ivermectin and few other medicines together will have to be approved.

Most of the data is so evident, we all have to shake heads in disbelief that First World Countries are so stubbornly resisting acceptance that:
TREATMENT NOT ONLY EXISTS BUT ALSO PREVENTION IS AVAILABLE.

As professor Borody said it is unethical to not repurpose available, reliable and cheap medicine with minimal side effects that is used since 1970 with billions of doses applied for various conditions.......

Just beyond joke in my opinion.

Might make one more post when treatment is eventually approved.

Sorry if anybody is upset that I write about it again.
George

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 08:35am 23 Jan 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Well the world keeps moving more and more towards the only one correct way of approved thinking. I think a great deal has to do with the people that were touting the ivermectin and their unpopularity with many factions of big tech, big pharma and the media and that was first and foremost the problem with this.

From what I read from even the manufacturers, the hastily concocted vaccines they are pushing don't do much to stop the spread of the pox at all and one of them has something like only a 70% effectiveness rate. There are also a lot of reports of people even Dying from the Vax as well as other complications.

The problem these days it's impossible to know the truth. Every vested interest has their own version of the facts and truth so who knows?  The fear is the way the media is now, they wouldn't tell you if half the people given the jab keeled over before they got to the carpark.

I certainly won't be getting their jab in the forseeable future.  Far from the antivaxxer crap label especially with the amount of pills in my desk drawer but I have GREAT suspicion over this stuff. There is no plausible way it could have been formulated and tested to traditional standards or even passed ordinarily in the time frame it has.

If you look at the side effects, it's what they DON"T tell you that scares me. This stuff they will tell you has virtually no side effects at all. Things they say like " A bit of soreness or swelling after the injection" Is NOT a side effect at all! It's spin doctoring crap! Look up Asprin and it sounds like DDT compared to this. Placebo chalk tablets have more warnings than this China Pox vax.
The fact the side effects are not far more detailed like every other medicine out there is what causes me concern. They are either hiding something or just don't know.  
Either way, it does not add up.

I don't know where the powers that be see the end game with this. Are we going to shut down the world every time some new sickness comes along? This is far from the first such epidemic we have had and it's not even the worst.  I'm still not sure if the official numbers that have died from it outdo those of a normal time frame.
Seems the chinaah pox has cured every other ailment though.  Haven't heard of anyone dying from cancer, heart attack, or the clap for 12 Months.

I know this much, I'm at wits end with all the BS over this. Wearing face nappies every time you go to the shops, handing over ID to have a meal in a caffe, being treated like a Fking lepper and a threat to everyones life and limb.  Went to a club last weekend to pick up the mrs from a work night out, Gestapo at the door wanting ID and check in BS. Then got to the foyer and have to do it all over again.  I would have told them to shove it fair up their arse if I didn't have to get the mrs. and her phone hadn't died.  

The stupidity and amount of idiots doing something useless for the sake of being seen to do something while real solutions are out there as you illustrated not only being ignored but stopped and outlawed, is maniacal.

Future generation kids will learn about this in history ( unless it's blanked out completely out of embarrassment) and think it was all a result of everyone getting High on crack Cocaine.  Will make old practices like electro shock treatment, Labotomys and cutting off the hands of people that stole a loaf of bread seem tame and unremarkable.

And we ain't done yet. Not by a long shot.

Page 3 of 3    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024